Who we are…
Hi there! We are ALYCE, a Boston-based software startup that helps companies build real, human relationships with prospects, clients, partners, and employees through personalized gifts.
We are a team that thrives on collaborating and moving fast. It is important that we have an environment that is open, respectful and supportive. While we all have our own preferences, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together. Our differences make us collectively better.
We are seeking a full-time, local technical product manager to lead our machine learning, AI, and big-data efforts. Reporting to the Head of Product, you will shape our product strategy both for core operational improvements and transformational opportunities.
What you will be doing….
- Assembling a product roadmap and commercialization strategy for AI, machine learning, and big data.
- Developing prototypes and completing demonstration projects.
- Working with our engineering team to manage a backlog of epics and user stories, prioritize and schedule them against our corporate objectives, and bring them to market.
- Serving as an educator and evangelist for AI, machine learning, and big data.
- Partnering with sales, marketing, customer success, and operations to develop and commercialize solutions.
- Developing and maintaining expertise in the state-of-the-art through reading, attending events, networking, and other activities.
- Evaluating vendors and services, including soliciting information, comparing offerings, and negotiating contracts.
- Serving as a member of our product team including user research, release planning and communication, user acceptance testing and smoke testing.
Who you are….
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change.
- Enjoy being surrounded by colleagues and able to work in a sometimes noisy environment
- Have a preference for building and releasing
- Comfortable communicating both in writing and through presentations
- Detail oriented and technically proficient
- A bias for releasing
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Able to build, evaluate, and iterate ML/AI models on GCP or other major cloud services.
- Quantitative degree or equivalent
- Prior professional experience in software development, data science, or data engineering preferred
Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.