Moving into a new rental property is expensive. The security deposit can cost up to six week’s rent and often tenants have to find their next deposit before getting their last one back.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee massively reduces the upfront cost of moving, giving tenants the option of paying 1 week’s rent instead of a security deposit, while providing landlords with the same security as a six week deposit.
Application link: https://zerodeposit.typeform.com/to/zsBnet?src=MTP
DESIGN AT ZERO DEPOSIT:
Design has been an integral part of how we built products at Zero Deposit since we launched. We’re now looking for someone to lead the design of all new and existing products that we develop.
While you’ll be the only designer in the product team, you won’t be starting from nothing! We’ve been working with a great designer since well before we launched our first product so you’ll have the best possible start.
A deep sense of ownership is critical for this role. We’re defining the new, quickly growing industry of deposit replacement, meaning everything you design will impact the way that industry looks, feels and is talked about on a daily basis.
- Lead the design of all products at Zero Deposit. You’ll be responsible for both the UX and UI and you should excel at making the complex look simple and intuitive with engaging designs.
- Produce Wireframes, Designs & Prototypes that our development team will use, using the tools you need. Up until now we’ve been using and loving Sketch.
- Validate that we’re building the right thing through User Testing, Research & A/B Testing. You’ll work with our Product Manager to grow the ‘Test & Learn’ culture we have within our team.
- Own the design direction of our company through your designs. You will also set the direction for what we produce for marketing and other activities. You’ll be responsible for shaping and pushing forward our brand as we grow.
- Help shape the way we work. We like to keep our processes lightweight and flexible and you will create a sensible design process that works for us.
- Collaborate with our Product Manager on defining the Product Roadmap. This will include prioritising design improvements that can achieve our strategic goals and optimise our existing user journeys.
- Effectively communicate design decisions, backing them up with data, user research and best practice design trends.
- Most importantly, bring your experience, insights, motivation and creativity to our team. You’ll constantly challenge us to build the best possible products for our customers.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- You’ll be joining our growing product team which includes our CTO, Developers, Product Manager and Product Specialist. As a company, we:
- Believe in the products we’re building. We care about building the right things for our users and building them well.
- Have a support and challenge culture. We challenge ourselves to do our best work, whilst supporting each other and providing an environment where people can grow.
- Have big ambitions and are well funded in order to deliver on these.
- Respect the need for work life balance, we work hard while we’re here but won’t take over your entire life.
- Have the following benefits:
25 days annual leave
Your birthday off
Work from home when necessary
MacBooks as standard, or whatever device you need to get the job done