This role is in either Portsmouth (or London)
Do you want to help us solve life changing challenges for 10’s of millions of people in one of the most important digital verticals in people’s lives?
We are looking for independent minded Product Manger, that can create new products to help people progress their careers.
At StepStone we have a simple purpose – to enable job seekers and organisations to achieve greater success. We are part of a global business spanning across 20 countries, in the UK this is Totaljobs and 8 other websites.
You’ll be responsible for owning different Products within our R&D department; working with dedicated development teams, owning the problems and developing the solutions. This is true greenfield work; understanding the issues and solving them in a way that can scale. You will work cross-functionally with a number of different stakeholders from different countries and languages; making decisions that you are accountable for ensuring the team delivers value for our business.
This would suit a Product manager from a strong UX User Centric background as the work is so focused on solutions for the users’ needs.
As well as possessing a unique blend of interpersonal skills, and technical savvy, you’ll enjoy spending time working with technical teams to develop solutions.
Ideally, you will tick many of the boxes below
- Shows ownership / responsibility with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Experienced in either Digital Product, Business Analysis, User Experience or a relevant discipline
- High levels of enthusiasm and drive
- Influencing and negotiation skills – ability to manage expectations
- Confident and tenacious with senior stakeholders and technical staff
- Experience of using data and customer feedback to inform decisions
- Experience of working with Design / UX / Technology teams to turn product requirements into solutions that meet user/customer needs
- Experience of working with Agile development teams, delivering complex initiatives through iterative development cycles
- Superb interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven product experience in the B2C mass market
- Proven leader and effective decision maker
- Strong analytical mindset
Likes working in a team within a dynamic environment