- The fastest email experience in the world
- The most wanted product on Product Hunt, with 130K+ people on our waitlist
- Loved and adored: see what our users say
Our users get through their inbox twice as fast; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE ?
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
For us, emotive design is not some afterthought. It is a core part of our strategy.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT ?
We’re not solving a small problem, and we’re not addressing a small market. We’re going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn’t stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
At Superhuman, you will have massive impact: you will define product strategy, and translate big ideas into experiences that delight. You will create gorgeous products that millions of people use for hours every single day.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE ?
As a product manager, you will join as a founding member of our product team.
We made products at Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Zynga, Flipboard, and Facebook. We founded Rapportive (acquired by LinkedIn), LiveRamp (acquired for $310M), and built pry (used by 25% of Ruby developers). Our investors include First Round Capital, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Stripe, AngelList, Intercom.
This time, we’re swinging for beyond the fences. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
- Report directly to the CEO
- Design and build a category-leading consumer product — i.e. make something people want
- Grow and evolve a premium consumer brand — i.e. make people want what you make
- Build a product-first culture that attracts the best talent for years to come
- Delight and empower millions of users with experiences they could never imagine
SOUND LIKE YOU? ?
- Intelligence: You rapidly integrate data and knowledge, and use it to quickly synthesize new insights and perspectives.
- Communication: Your speech is articulate and inspirational; your writing is concise and thorough. You care about language, and enjoy writing for its own sake.
- Leadership: You naturally rally others to join your cause. You work in service of your team and mission.
- Collaboration: You collaborate effectively with engineers and designers. You influence through data, example, and excitement.
- Technical Background: You have a computer science or technical degree, or you have software engineering experience.
- Coachability: You absorb data and feedback easily, adapting and improving quickly.
- Empathy: You deeply understand how customers think. You can accurately predict how changes will make them feel. You enjoy creating delight.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: You started or led an organization at school or work. In the future, you aspire to be a successful founder or product leader.
- Design: You rapidly explore solutions and produce detailed wireframes. You have great taste for both visual and interaction design.
- Appreciation for Quality: You are very enthusiastic about your favorite products, and can articulate why they’re incredible. You are excited to build a premium brand.
- Domain Knowledge: You have strong opinions — well informed but loosely held — on email and productivity.
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- Flexible vacation
- Catered lunch (5x per week)
- $3k desk set up of your choice
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.