Have an inquiring mind, a thirst for knowledge and feel ready to help shape a software product?
This is an exciting time to join Third Light. Right now we need your help in managing product communications around the imminent launch of a brand new version of our digital asset management software, Intelligent Media Server (IMS).
Our software is being used in many different ways around the world and we need you to understand, capture and communicate how customers are addressing their challenges in the digital asset management world. You’ll be producing product content for our website, working with sales on significant opportunities and reporting back directly to the founders of the business. You will influence growth and product strategy through careful listening to our customers and by giving intelligent, informed feedback.
As you will be both technically and commerically capable, we consider this to be a cross-over role for a unique individual with excellent communications skills. Your findings, opinions and insight will be integral to the future of the product.
With access to interesting new problems and meaningful projects that make a difference, this role offers a special platform for personal progression, made more exciting by our flat management structure and with recognition for your work at every stage.
– Owning product information ready for IMS v7 Web launch
– Capturing emerging requirements and capabilities, and joining them up as product features
– Insightful dialogue with customers considering moving to a SaaS model
– Solutions-oriented, you have a healthy technical curiosity and you focus on customer success
– You can capture and communicate complex concepts in a clear, accurate way
– You can lead meaningful technical and commercial dialogue at all levels –
– You can master customer deployments; for example, installing and configuring our products as proof-of-concepts or demonstration platforms
– You are proficient with HTML5, and modern content creation or CMS systems
Salary and benefits
– £40,000 – £50,000 (negotiable)
– Contributory pension scheme, childcare voucher scheme
– Flexible hours | subsidised on site restaurant | free parking | good coffee | an adorable Beagle to brighten the office
About us – Third Light
Third Light is a profitable and expanding software provider founded 12 years ago by Cambridge University graduates who promote a relaxed ‘can do’ culture. Our product centralises digital media – graphics, photographs, images, audio, video and written content – in a web based library and our global customer base includes Bridgestone, Fujitsu, NHS, Royal Mail, Nascar and Virgin. Consistently high-quality and plain English communication is a top priority, recognised across the company. www.thirdlight.com
Located: just outside Cambridge; on the train line and commutable from Cambridge city centre, Bury St Edmunds, Ely, Huntingdon, London, Newmarket, Peterborough, Saffron Walden, St. Neots etc.
Please talk with techfolk, our recruitment partner, to find out more:
0117 318 2447 | firstname.lastname@example.org | @we_are_techfolk