Grand Rounds’ vision is to create a path to great health and health care, for everyone, everywhere. Founded in 2011, the company provides an employer-based technology solution that connects members and their families to high-quality care. With Grand Rounds, employers get a personalized, high-performance network at scale, while their employees get the tools and support needed to navigate their care on their own terms.
Named Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work in 2019 and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds helps restore individual health and quality of life, and offers employers lower health care spend and higher employee productivity. For more information, please visit www.grandrounds.com.
About the role:
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager for our Beacon offering. Beacon is our flagship product that brings exceptional expertise and support for the most complex patients we serve. It includes market leading services like expert opinions, concierge referrals and treatment decision support. As the Sr. Product Manager for Beacon, you will:
- Play a critical role in helping us achieve our vision of being the superior, preeminent complex care solution in the market that employers trust to deliver outstanding value and outcomes to their high-risk patients.
- Own the end-to-end experience, from the member experience to the market positioning.
- Have responsibility for developing and executing on the vision, strategy, and roadmap that enables complex patients to access the best care during their time of need and beyond.
- Collaborate and work closely with design, engineering and other cross-functional partners across the organization to enhance existing products and launch new products
- Define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for your ownership areas
- Understand and analyze user needs using both quantitative and qualitative tactics
- Lead the full product cycle: ideation, research, design, development, launch, and iteration
- Understand the competitive landscape and buyer feedbackIdentify new market opportunities and develop strategies for capturing those opportunities
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager
- Consumer product experience preferred, but not required
- 5+ years experience working with engineering, design and research teams developing software products and technologies
- A strong track record of partnership with go-to-market teams to successfully launch products
- A real passion for improving the way people receive health care
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal skills Excellent organizational and analytical abilities
- You excel with collaborative projects that include cross-functional teams
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.