Grand Rounds’ vision is to create a path to great health and health care, for everyone, everywhere. Founded in 2011, the company provides an employer-based technology solution that connects members and their families to high-quality care. With Grand Rounds, employers get a personalized, high-performance network at scale, while their employees get the tools and support needed to navigate their care on their own terms.
Named Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work in 2019 and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds helps restore individual health and quality of life, and offers employers lower health care spend and higher employee productivity. For more information, please visit www.grandrounds.com.
About The Role:
We’re looking for a passionate, fun, collaborative and creative thinker/doer to help us democratize access to high quality health care. We have 2 product offerings in the market: Beacon and Summit. The Beacon product offering brings exceptional expertise and support for the most complex cases and Summit offers clinical navigation and network optimization. We are looking for a Director of Product for our Summit product offering. For our members, we want Grand Rounds Summit to be the first place they go to solve their healthcare needs. We’ll help them determine their next steps and will help them remove any barriers that are preventing them from getting to better outcomes. This includes, but is not limited to, finding them the most appropriate, in-network physicians, other benefits within their benefits ecosystem, or even to get a phone with an on-staff physician. As the Product Leader for Summit, you will lead the end to end success of the product offering.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to lead a product line and is comfortable managing product managers, as well as rolling his/her sleeves up and taking on individual contributor work. The role requires a balance of execution, influence, and product vision. You’ll be a key player, communicating across teams (engineering, design, marketing, sales, Care Team, business development, etc) to deliver value to our buyers and our members. You will be collaborating and working closely with design, engineering and other product leaders on the team.
- You will own the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for our latest product, Summit
- Identify new market opportunities, prioritize based on data, customer and member feedback, and communicate the business case to stakeholders
- Champion the ideals of innovation and “thinking ahead” while maintaining a commitment to a roadmap and requirements
- You will lead the full product cycle: ideation, research, design, development, launch, and iteration
- Manage and grow a team of product managers while providing development, mentorship, and excitement to exceed team and department goals
What We Look For
- 10+ years of experience working as a product manager
- 5+ years of full time experience managing and growing a product team
- Strong preference for product leaders that come from the consumer product world to build true consumer grade experiences
- Ability to attract fantastic people and inspire them to do their best work
- Emotional intelligence: the ability to truly understand what each individual on your team needs to thrive and feel fulfilled
- Able to be both visionary and in the weeds when needed – leading by example
- Strong communication and presentation abilities (both written and oral)
- Capable of balancing user and business needs
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.