As our Senior Product Manager you will:
- Lead the product strategy for one of our cross-functional verticals such as Discovery & Insight, Investing, or Growth.
- Own the product roadmap and backlog of work, prioritising the team’s work so everyone is always working on the most impactful projects.
- Gain a deep understanding of the problems that you face through research and regular interaction with our customers.
- Define and frame customer problems for the team, including writing beautiful user stories.
- Scope solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as possible.
- Motivate a group of brilliant people to do the best work of their careers.
- You will have years of experience developing fantastic, well-known mobile products, including leading cross-functional product teams of designers, engineers and researchers.
- Be a clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them.
- Able to help others make decisions by being persuasive, but you will still be comfortable working independently and making decisions without a consensus.
- Experience combining quantitative customer data, customer interviews and research to inform decisions to help products and services reach that next level of excellence.
- Able to think deeply about product design decisions and understanding how to create simple user interfaces.
- Understand the technical architecture of complex mobile applications.
- Ideally, you will have some domain expertise in financial investing, whether through previous projects or personal interest in investing and trading.
- A competitive salary combined with a stake in the company you’re building. We benchmark stock options to US tech companies, not Europe, so your equity will be truly meaningful.
- Our office is in a beautiful co-working space in Spitalfields. There’s an abundance of health, wellness and cultural events happening every day, and buzzy Brick Lane is just a street away.
- Flexible working arrangements and an understanding of what it means to be a working parent.
- Top-end health insurance for you and your family, life insurance, enhanced pension, enhanced parental leave, and more!
- MacBook Pro, new phone, snazzy headphones… whatever tools you need.
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on our product while fast-tracking your knowledge, responsibility and skills in a high growth tech startup.
- Frequent team lunches in a thriving food scene, plus team away days in cool locations.