Wazoku is a leader in the idea management/innovation sector in the UK, and we are now poised to bring our award winning platform to a true global audience. We are looking for a Product Manager to take a leadership role in the product development team.
As Product Manager, you will play a key role in ensuring that our products delight our current and future customers. Reporting to the Chief Strategy & Product Officer and working cross functionally across all other teams in the business, you’ll be responsible for executing the product roadmap across our product suite. We are looking for a pro-active, independent self-starter who isn’t afraid of hard work, encourages and facilitates cross-team discussion and collaboration, but isn’t afraid to make the tough decisions when necessary.
This role is ideal for someone who has been part of a successful B2B product team and is now ready to take a product leadership role to execute an ambitious product vision. As Product Manager, you will work closely with the Customer team to define and validate requirements and with the Development team to prioritise the development schedule to meet agreed quarterly targets. You will also be responsible for driving and measuring the successful adoption of new product features and functionality across the customer base.
As a product advocate, both internally and externally, you will work closely with the Marketing team to help generate key product content across all channels including website, social, video and written collateral. You will be responsible for current customer communications to drive, and ultimately measure the successful adoption of new product features and functionality.
We are looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- Commercially minded with B2B experience (ideally).
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to develop cross-functional working relationships.
- Experience designing experiences and products that engage users, driving them to change or replace their behaviour.
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Axure, developing simple, elegant solutions for complex interactions.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability and willingness to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and get it done.
- Pro-active, independent, self-starter excited to take a leadership role in the product team and across the organisation.
Founded in 2011 by Simon Hill, Wazoku is a leading idea management software company. Idea Spotlight, Wazoku’s flagship product, helps organisations harness the power of the crowd by providing process and structure to capture, evaluate, and select ideas. Wazoku helps uncover the innovation capability that lies within an organisation and beyond its borders, enabling organisations and their stakeholders to come together to co-create and co-innovate.