Peltarion’s mission is making artificial intelligence (AI) usable and affordable for all companies and organizations. We are creating the next generation’s AI platform for developing, managing and deploying deep learning systems at scale. As a fast moving company, we are constantly looking for new great talent who can help us grow our organization and reach our goals.
About the role:
As a Product Manager in the product organisation your main responsibility is to define and deliver on the product road map together with the Product Management & Development teams.
You will take part in defining the long-term road map for the product and analyze the competition and market to make informed product decisions together with your colleagues in the product team.
It is your job to ensure that the team deliverables have a good balance between innovation, new product features as well as support and maintenance.
Most importantly you are one of the drivers behind the product development, running processes with everything from collecting input and requirements from key company stakeholders & customers to leading the daily stand up meetings.
We’d like you to be goal- and solution oriented with passion and ambition to create the best user experience and value. You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English. You are also pragmatic and flexible, comfortable working in a team as well as on your own.
- 10+ years in similar positions in a product company
- Excellent communication, leadership and negotiation skills.
- Natural sense/talent to understand what users want and need.
- Good analytical skills and ability of critical thinking, for being a strong stakeholder proxy.
- Ruthless ability to prioritize based on overall company strategy, user needs, marketing initiatives and product/market fit
- A strong will to deliver the best functionality at the right time with the right quality
- Technical background or education
If you possess Machine Learning experience, have worked with SaaS solutions in the B2B field or are knowledgeable in the data science domain, you might be the one we are looking for!