As a Product Manager – Corporate at busuu, you will help the Corporate team deliver against its targets, by owning the roadmap for ‘busuu for Business’ and supporting Customer Success in delivering effective language learning programs within our customers’ organisations. Your mission will be help our customers succeed in ways that meet the needs of the business, whether by helping to close deals, building new tech or designing learner engagement programs.
The role is a unique opportunity to grow a new and promising business segment, Corporate, and disrupt the stagnant industry of corporate education. Only 2 year-old, ‘busuu for Business’, is already being used by top-tier startups like Uber and large established companies such as Inditex (owners of Zara, Massimo Duti, Pull&Bear), Adidas, DHL, ferrovial, and Sofitel to give their employees access to busuu and help them speak the language of their customers.
- Experienced in driving product strategy and execution as a product manager in B2B SaaS companies
- Enjoy being embedded within Sales and Customer Success on a daily basis, as a true partner
- Experience onboarding corporate customers into a new product and taking responsibility for customer success
- Skilled at satisfying customer needs while building less. Focused on customer experience above all and doing whatever it takes (not just building product, but also onboarding customers, delivering reports, designing engagement programs) to help customers reach their goals.
- Experience designing digital products, feeling comfortable giving visual input and enjoying the creative aspects of developing a product
- Experience with analytics tools such as Amplitude or SQL, relishing in quantitative analysis.
- Experience working with engineers, with a deep understanding of technology stacks, data models and APIs.
- Able to create compelling business cases and present them to senior leadership.
- Comfortable driving large, complex projects with third-party technical integrations.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (e.g. Cornerstone, SuccessFactors) preferred.
- Capable of managing a multitude of stakeholders and competing interests. Adept at building consensus.
- Working knowledge of a second European language, in particular Spanish or German, a distinct advantage.
Not ticking every box or think you’ve got that unique set of skills we haven’t realised we need? Get in touch anyway; we’re always looking to add great people at every level.
Free breakfast and snacks
Free dinner if you need to stay late
Regular company events and evenings out in London
busuu’s vision is to break down language barriers. We are the world´s largest language learning community with over 80m users from 190 countries, growing at up to 30,000 new users per day. We make learning a language easy by combining AI-powered courses with instant feedback from our global community of native speakers.
busuu has received several awards such as ‘Europe’s Best Education Start-up’ by TechCrunch, ‘Best of iOS Apps’ by Apple and ‘Best of Google Play’ by Google to name a few and we are part of the prestigious Future Fifty Program consisting of UK’s best Scale-Ups. We collaborate with world-leading universities (CUNY, UCL etc) in the field of language learning research, and partner with companies such as Google, Amazon and Facebook to bring language learning to AI-powered devices (Google Home, Amazon Alexa) and into virtual reality (Oculus).
busuu has raised over 15m EUR and is backed by renowned business angels and serial entrepreneurs (Johann Hansmann, Martin Varsavsky, Brent Hoberman), PROFounders Capital and McGraw-Hill Education.
We are an ambitious, high-energy, international and friendly team of 100+ based in central London with offices in Madrid and Köln. We come from diverse backgrounds and share a passion for tech start-ups and education.
At busuu, things move fast. If you’re enthusiastic, motivated and want to help us to enable hundreds of millions of people around the world to learn a language, get in touch. It’s your chance to change the world.