Based in Maidenhead, Berkshire
What’s the role?
- We are looking for an experienced and resourceful product owner to join a fast paced, innovative and growing HR tech start up. In this position, you will be responsible for leading and owning the creation of new features, enhancements and products within our company. You should have a solid grasp on agile methodologies in order to deliver a high-quality product that increases company revenue.
- Working alongside Head of Product, designers and our tech team to help plan and execute product initiatives.
- Gathering and evaluating product ideas and objectives.
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- Supporting design loops – iterating ideas through discovery and feedback to gain maximum result in build.
- Work closely with designers and the tech team to transform original conception into an implementation solution.
- Collecting, analysing and responding to user feedback.
- Set sprint goals.
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Bring everyone in the team together and aligned using clear communication and strong structured thinking.
- Run the agile planning and processes to maximise team efficiency and develop the product through iterations
- Plan releases and upgrades
- Managing the product backlog
- Demonstrating new ideas and features to stakeholders
- Gain a deep understanding of our users, and become the advocate of the customer in creating a best in class digital experience.
- Develop, optimise and measure key user flows to keep pushing the quality and experience offered by the product.
- Researching competitors and gaining insight into the HR tech market
- 2 years experience as a Product Owner or similar role
- Familiarity with agile
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Good organizational skills
The product owner must thrive in a startup environment and be eager to grow revenues.
We’re looking for the following skills:
- Commercial acumen
- Delivery focused
- Growth / learning mindset
- Adaptability & resilience
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- A team player
- A naturally creative and solution driven thought process
- Self driven and highly motivated
Who do we hire?
- Smart, independent thinkers
- Passionate, hard-working, entrepreneurial and results-driven
- Team players with experience in small companies
- Experience in a high-growth, early stage technology business, and the HR sector is a bonus
What are we like to work for?
- As a start-up tech business, we think fast, change fast and learn fast
- We are customer focused – we view everything from the outside in
- We believe in open and honest communication – we want everyone’s input
- We value and nurture our team; learning and developing as individuals is key; everyone should be the best version of themselves
- We believe in the power of our team – we are in it together.
- There is always a solution … we are positive, high energy and fun.
- We hustle to get it done.
- We dream big.
Package, benefits, training & opportunities
- Competitive salary
- EMI scheme
- Open Blend sessions with your people manager
- £1k training allowance