Broadbean Technology is the global leader in providing sophisticated, easy to use candidate sourcing tools, which help recruiters improve efficiency, increase return on investment, and reduce the cost of online recruitment spend. We integrate, partner, and work with complimentary tech businesses and job boards to make the recruitment process as simple as possible.
We are currently looking for an experienced Product Manager for our primary product, the Broadbean advert distribution tool, AdCourier. This product provides clients with access to post to thousands of advertising channels globally, manage their advertising, and report on their media performance all in one place.
- Be an advocate for our clients by interacting with users and analysing the competitive landscape
- Own the product lifecycle from ideation, prioritisation based on stakeholder input, defining functionality, and communication of milestones
- Develop and maintain a dynamic road-map by applying company goals, understanding ROI impact, and industry innovation
- Collaborate daily with the technical team to define and design solutions that have been prioritised
- Engage with global stakeholders frequently, ensuring solutions meet localised requirements
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the products ability to meet strategic, technical or other outlined goals.
- Clearly communicate status, dependencies, or roadblocks to business stakeholders of any prioritised piece of work
- Manage product and feature launches with the ability to determine if alpha, beta is needed
- Be the knowledge expert for the product and ensure that knowledge can be grown and shared throughout the business
- 5+ years’ experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in a software product environment, taking products and services from concept to launch
- Understanding of design thinking and agile development method
- Ability to take decisive ownership of tough business problems
- Ability to write well-defined user stories and product requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience and education
- Highly detail oriented
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack, JIRA, Aha, Confluence and Salesforce
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritise and drive decision-making
- Ability to make your case for product features to leadership and conversing with clients regularly
- Proven ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working with stakeholders across APAC / North America & EMEA
- Passionate: You care about the customer, the market, the competition and the success of your product. You enthuse others to do the same and are driven to self-improve.
- Great at networking: You connect with lots of people to get insights, data points and to influence stakeholders.
- Data Driven: You are able to identify the things which will make the biggest difference to the product and which align with business strategy. You use data to make these informed decisions.
- Able to focus: You recognise that 80% of the value comes from 20% of what you do and you are able to say ‘no’ diplomatically to requests with small impact.
- Delivers: You make clear plans and deliver against them.
- Expert compromiser: You are able to make trade-offs and prioritisation calls to balance market needs against internal issues, strategic goals and tactical imperatives.
- Good communicator: You can make a case for product plans and strategy that is simple, clear and irrefutable. You are credible in front of an audience.