We are transforming the experience of big city living.
Keeping in mind people’s growing desire to be flexible and mobile while appreciating comfort, we are building a network of convenient, beautifully designed & fully equipped apartments. Our turnkey living solution enables people to seamlessly move between different cities and neighborhoods, fostering diversity of experiences and open-mindedness.
Motivated by our mission to have a positive impact on people’s lives, we have grown strongly across 9 cities, surpassing 1500 locations and 250 team members. We aim to be present in over 50 cities and 50,000 locations by 2023.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people. We build our culture around people that:
- Seek excellence in everything they do
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
- Value efficiency and respect other people’s time
- Are team players and have a strong work ethic
- Don’t forget to have fun and be positive
We are looking for a talented Software Product Manager to join our growing Software Product Management team based in Athens and work on our product.
We are a tech-enabled company currently making substantial investments in our technology products to enable our next stage of high growth. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the vision, strategy and execution of all initiatives that will ensure our guests get value out of Blueground. You will be accountable for understanding guest needs, providing that our product offering exceeds their expectations and drive towards an organization-wide metric for guest satisfaction and retention. It is a highly cross-functional role and is critical for the success of Blueground.
We are looking for someone to develop a deep understanding of our guests, set the vision for guest satisfaction, and define the strategy and roadmap to achieve that vision. You will be expected to holistically approach business-wide challenges and lead your teams to creatively and effectively solve the highest priority problems.
What you’ll do
- Lead the ideation, research, design, development and launch of user-centric products
- Understand user needs and gather product requirements
- Identify market opportunities and establish a shared product vision and strategy for your product area
- Build alignment across product teams, Marketing, Operations, Customer Experience, etc. and Leadership/Executive team
- Develop the product roadmap and build consensus on prioritization which drives product execution
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product success & health
- Drive product development with a world-class team of Engineers and Designers
What to expect
- To work in agile, cross-functional, DevOps enabled teams
- A simplified squad mode
- A team that constantly raises its standards of work
- A rapidly growing company with top talented people
- Trust and autonomy
- To experiment, learn and have fun
- Cool colleagues 🙂
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Demonstrated track record of product leadership.
- Ability to lead and influence teams
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution.
- A positive attitude and team player
- Competitive salary
- Workstation of your choice
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Being part of a working culture which embraces autonomy and initiative taking
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.