? About Studytracks
Studytracks is the award-winning innovation in education that takes the curriculum and puts it to music to drive engagement, retention and achievement in and out of the classroom. Over 350,000 students and teachers have joined the revolution, with more than 1500 songs and a wide range of subjects! Currently covering the UK, US and France, Studytracks will be expanding aggressively throughout 2019 and 2020.
?About the role
We are looking for an experienced product person to become our Head of Product. You will be leading the vision, the user experience, the roadmap and the product team of one of the most exciting and innovative companies in the education space. You are someone who is inspired by the problem space and not just the solution. Our ideal candidate is an original thinker with a highly creative mind, makes data driven product decisions, has excellent communication skills, user experience knowledge and strong vision.
– To direct the vision of the product and identify new areas to explore
– Deeply understand Studytracks mission and strategies, as well as the mission and objectives
– Be creative – relentlessly identify new technical solutions for our product
– Lead the team towards the same qualitative and quantitative goals
– Be deeply truth-seeking
– Collect whatever data is necessary to inform product direction and user experience
– Lead the creation of pragmatic, prioritised, actionable roadmaps that effectively distill vision and strategy into efficiently shipper product results
– Create strategies to ensure the wider team are delivering on goals and constantly improving on the business proposition.
– 5-7 years product experience, preferably with some of that experience in consumer mobile apps.
– Practitioner of agile and lean methodologies
– Experience in working with cross-functional teams and can communicate effectively with all parts of a startup business
– A passion for music and education
– Inquisitive and curious
– Ability to lead a team to perform their best
– User Experience and Information
– Architecture experience is highly desirable
– A deep knowledge in analytics tools such as Mixpanel & Firebase
– Free food Fridays courtesy of our friends at feedr
– Wanna scratch you musical itch? You’ll have access to the studio when it’s not in use
– Work with people you really want to work with; you’ll be building your technical team around you If you really want to make a difference, you will literally change the lives of 1000’s of kids around the world in real time.