Product Manager, Social
Marin is seeking an outstanding Product Manager who comes from a Paid Social background to drive strategy and roadmap for critical publisher integrations. This position is a highly cross-functional role where you will be owning a feature portfolio and collaborating with resources from across operations, development, QA, client success, marketing and sales to lead the rollout of features. We are focused on high-performing, entrepreneurial types with experience in Search, Social or eCommerce digital advertising who are looking for more responsibility and can be in charge.
This role requires a strong individual contributor and someone who can:
- Be the product owner, internal subject matter expert, and champion for Marin’s innovation in support of key Social publishers, like Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Understand challenges facing today’s digital marketer and strive to find creative solutions to impact performance
- Help drive the product strategy for first-in-market innovations, solving for scale, performance, and maintainability
- Define and prepare product specifications, maintain and prioritize the feature backlog, and coordinate releases for defined product areas
- Research, refine, and document product requirements by collecting feedback from customers, partners, and client success teams
- Drive training, documentation, and product support for sales, client success, and marketing teams
- Build business cases to prioritize publishers and features through primary market research and competitive analysis
- Deliver wireframes and mocks to illustrate specifications
- 2+ years experience in Social Digital Advertising. Additional experience in other channels (Display, eCommerce, Marketplaces or Email) or social community management
- You have become an unofficial leader in every job you have had because of your positive enthusiasm and domain expertise. You are empathetic but also tough.
- Strong attention to detail, comfortable with writing and presentations, strong communicator
- Successful experience leading high-performing peers in a project-based team setting
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Strong educational background; preferably in a quantitative or technical field
- Fast learner, able to grasp complex concepts and follow the details.
- Experience working within team of design, engineering, and marketing professionals to drive a product forward
- Experience in one or more of the following areas is a plus:
- Product Management experience in SaaS, adtech, or web analytics
- Agile methodologies and tools
About Marin Software
Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN) provides a leading cross-channel advertising cloud for performance marketers to measure, manage and optimize more than $6 billion in annualized ad spend across the web and mobile devices. Offering an integrated SAAS platform for search, display and social advertising, Marin helps digital marketers improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Advertisers use Marin to create, target, and convert precise audiences based on recent buying signals from users’ search, social and display interactions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin’s technology powers advertising campaigns in more than 160 countries. For more information about Marin’s products, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com/solutions/overview.