Who we are
Img.ly is, first and foremost, a technology and design company. We have an incredible team of coders, designers, product managers, sales managers, and marketeers, that support our mission to make design and creativity more accessible through technology.
Our flagship product, the PhotoEditor SDK is a fully customizable photo editing solution for web, mobile and server platforms, which is used by startups as well as fortune 500 companies.
Who you are
We are currently looking for an outstanding individual that will helps us grow as a company. This is a key position for our further development and growth. You will take over a strategic role responsible to increase our product value. You will have the opportunity to shape the direction of our products. There is no limit to out-of-the box thinking or trial & error activities. We want to integrate people in our team who care as much about quality, creativity, and teamwork as ourselves. People that want to build creative software solutions that millions of people use and love.
What we offer you is
- to work on a genuine visual product that is state of the art and backed by top-nodge technology and loved by our customers,
- an outstanding team and community (https://img.ly and https://9elements.com/team),
- flexible work hours, competitive salary, flat hierarchies,
- top-of-the-line MacBooks and other great tools,
- to develop your skills as you please,
- grow in a diverse team,
- steadily growing company with a lot of potential for personal development,
- to attend conferences or participate in inhouse workshops,
- and a beautiful office in the heart of Bochum in walking distance to the main station, that is surrounded with lots of bars and restaurants.
Your responsibilities will be to
- play an important role in further development and improvement of our PhotoEditor SDK and its features,
- you are responsible for our product development and the requirements engineering,
- work closely together with other stakeholder from other departments and prioritise requirements as part of the backlog,
- plan initiatives, epics and be the main contact person for the management thereof,
- manage and prioritize feature requests (internal & external) with input from other team members,
- make sure to fit those to the business goals,
- collaborate with fellow developers, designers, and other team members to specify and implement new features,
- plan the sprint cycle and to keep an eye on the timing, deadlines and coordination with other departments.
You are a good fit if you
- already have expertise in the area of product development,
- have a passion for technology & design,
- are already familiar with agile methods like Scrum,
- are familiar with ticketing systems such as Jira and planning tools such as Jira Portfolio, Microsoft Project or similar,
- are a self-learner & can work autonomously,
- are passionate about developing creative tools that help creating stunning content.