LumiraDX is a global health technology business based in Camborne, Cornwall delivering coordinated care solutions and unrivalled healthcare diagnostics. As part of the wider LumiraDx global group, we put accurate results into the hands of care teams and their patients quickly, simply and reliably to guide better informed decisions for better health outcomes, experiences and value.
We know that technology has a vital role to play in the future of healthcare, which is why we focus on innovation, craftsmanship and collaboration to develop products which enhance and simplify the management of long-term conditions.
We work alongside care teams and patients to co-design and deliver relevant care solutions to the challenges they face, with the vision to improve health outcomes and increase choice for patients.
We have an award-winning workplace situated five minutes from local beaches, where employee wellbeing is a key focus. We are proud of our culture and operate in a sociable, relaxed and fast paced environment where innovation and collaboration is encouraged. We offer free teas, coffee, soft drinks and fruit. We also offer discounted membership at local gyms, free parking, access to our Life Coach during work time, social events, a 5% non-contributory employer pension scheme and 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Demonstrable experience working as part of a software team using Agile processes and techniques
- Experience working directly with customers and/or end users
- Experienced in the management of key stakeholders
- Experience defining user stories and managing backlog
- Knowledge of Agile processes and techniques
- Able to really listen to and empathise with customers and users to understand the underlying problem to solve
- Innovative thinking
1. Drive towards improving a particular business goal and co-ordinate work and communicate across departments in line with this.
2. To communicate the product vision, direction and principles and to ensure that new functionality aligns with them.
3. Talk to and work with our customers and end users to understand their problems and goals.
4. Design features and products that will solve our customer’s and end user’s problems.
5. Create low fidelity mock ups, story maps and process flows and work with user experience analysts to design highly usable workflows and screens.
6. To organise and drive the most effective prioritisation of work and stories.
7. To maintain the product backlog.
8. To work with appropriate internal teams to prioritise smaller features and bugs.
9. To generate ideas for ways in which the company can meet its goals.
10. To support the product delivery team to deliver new features and products by sprint planning, prioritising stories and managing scope.
11. To be a ‘window to the customer/user’ – communicating the problems we are trying to solve and why, together with communicating and documenting the business rules and working with the team to define acceptance criteria for stories.
12. To keep abreast of relevant market research and industry changes.
£35,000 – £40,000 DOE
Applications from overseas candidates will only be considered if they already have a valid UK work visa.