LumiraDX is a global health technology business based in Camborne, Cornwall delivering coordinated care solutions and unrivalled healthcare diagnostics. As part of the wider LumiraDx global group, we put accurate results into the hands of care teams and their patients quickly, simply and reliably to guide better informed decisions for better health outcomes, experiences and value.
We have an award-winning workplace situated five minutes from local beaches, where employee wellbeing is a key focus. We are proud of our culture and operate in a sociable, relaxed and fast paced environment where innovation and collaboration is encouraged. We offer free teas, coffee, soft drinks and fruit. We also offer discounted membership at a local gym, access to our Life Coach during work time, social events, a 5% non-contributory employer pension scheme and 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Demonstrable interest, motivation, and passion about User Experience.
- Experience working directly with customers and / or end users.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with ability to communicate effectively with users, customers and stakeholders.
- Great attention to detail.
- Innovative & creative thinking
- Engage in the full spectrum of user experience activities including: user research, personas, user journeys, story maps, process flows, concept sketches, wireframes, hi-fidelity mocks, clickable prototypes, usability testing and analysis, and other UX deliverables.
- Demonstrate, promote and advocate UX best practices across the business.
- Translate UX learnings into UX deliverables using tools such as Balsamiq, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Axure RP, Marvel, InVision.
- Help design and validate elements of coherent, cross platform user experiences across different devices including desktop, mobile and web.
- Help develop ideas that improve user experience and user engagement that have a positive impact on our business goals.
- Work collaboratively with product managers, product owners and the development team in the design and implementation of new products and features.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to ensure that designs support our brand and are consistent in terms of tone of voice, wording and visuals.
- A reasonable amount of UK and international travel will be required to meet our customers and end users.
£24,000 – £32,000 DOE