It takes an average of 12 years and over £1.5 billion to get a single new drug through clinical trials and out to patients. For the millions of people who are still waiting for a cure, this is too slow and too expensive.
Our mission at TrialReach is to speed up the development of new treatments and potential cures by making clinical trials faster and better. Our passion is helping patients through innovation. We’re at the forefront of digital health, combining technology and data science to change the way patients from all over the world discover, match, and connect with new treatments in development.
Founded in London, TrialReach has been growing rapidly since 2010, and is now expanding to the US. We’re looking for exceptional people to join a stellar team and help us solve real problems that matter. For more information and contacts, please visit www.trialreach.com.
About the role:
Our products serve patients, researchers conducting trials, pharmaceutical companies developing new treatments, and ecosystem partners such as patient communities. Each user group has different needs and expectations, which makes product management at TrialReach a highly demanding but fascinating role. We’re taking an imaginative and disruptive approach to solve a problem which has existed for years, while at the same time being highly respectful of patient privacy, of strict ethics, and of regulation.
As a product manager at TrialReach you you will be responsible for the entire product lifecycle from inception and design through to production deployment and operation. You will work with external users, internal business stakeholders, and our engineering team to define and build world class products that impact the lives of patients on a daily basis, and then continue to own these products to support their operation and continual improvement.
This is a broad and varied role – on any given day you might be talking to patients about their needs, sitting down with developers to talk about database schemas, working with designers on an interaction pattern, meeting an external partner about integration options, or planning strategic priorities with the management team.
Digital health is a vibrant and dynamic new domain, and technology partnerships are crucial. You’ll need to keep ahead of the curve, paying attention to the emerging technologies, data and companies in this rapidly evolving space, and building strong relationships.
– Take ownership and drive a product.
– Take a highly analytical and business focussed approach to requirements scoping and prioritisation.
– Gain a deep understanding of our users and their needs and be able to articulate this clearly.
– Work closely with commercial and technical teams to establish a product roadmap.
– Co-ordinate resources to make sure product is shipped on time and to high standards.
You should have:
– Experience of building products for web and mobile. Ideally you will have had ownership of a sophisticated data-driven consumer facing product
– Strong listening, communication, and negotiation skills.
– An analytical and data focussed mindset.
– Educated to degree level. MBA a bonus.
– Good technical understanding of how technology products are engineered.
– Persistence and drive to make things happen.
– Strong people skills to bring teams together to deliver on a clear vision.