About the Company
Spear is one of the most respected brands in continuing dental education, leading the way in quality, innovation, and caliber of curriculum and staff. We engage and support our dental community through offering continuing education via small group learning, a variety of on-demand online platforms and live events at our beautiful Scottsdale campus. In addition, we offer our clients practical business solutions through a combination of practice analytics and proactive consulting, coupled with our world-class educational offerings.
The Product Manager is a collaborative, results oriented product professional responsible for setting the product vision and prioritizing and managing the product roadmap. As the product leader, you’ll use the best available data and market conditions to guide Spear on its mission to deliver world-class products which empower dentists and their teams to pursue and achieve Great Dentistry.
Iterate and evolve the assigned product objectives and initiatives to attract new members and drive retention
- Identify and implement product features with an emphasis on improving engagement and user experience
- Manage backlog grooming, feature requests, acceptance criteria and other day-to-day product functions for most efficient delivery based on user experience impact, ROI, and alignment with business objectives
- Define product analytics and key metrics
- In collaboration with Retention Marketing team, develop effective engagement campaigns to increase use of product by clients
- Partner with Scrum Master and Web Development team members
Evolve and ensure executable, iterative processes with focus on high impact initiatives that drive customer engagement and satisfaction
- Understand current state of customer journey by understanding client journey, reviewing all internal and external tools, and interviewing reps
- Leverage usage analytics, perform research and gather user insights to drive product engagement
- Deploy customer research and surveys, analyze results and present findings as necessary
- Partner with Marketing team to ensure top of class content is created, accessible, and engaged throughout the platform
Work with Product, Marketing, Customer Success, Technology, Sales and Operations teams to create strong connectivity between teams, ensuring efficient use of resources and best in class customer experience
- Contribute to the development of a world-class culture of innovation to help evolve Spear Education into a product & technology centric company
- Provide internal and external communication and marketing support, working internal teams to execute
- Collaborate to create strong go-to-market strategies
- Collaborate with Product, Operations, and Customer Success teams to create knowledge base of customer facing content, rep training content and process for Customer Success teams to utilize to drive consistency and the right engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Technology, Marketing, Project Management or Business Emphasis preferred.
- 3+ years in a Product Management role in an organization of similar size and scope as Spear Education.
- Experience in B2B, dental or healthcare related field a plus
- Experience in an Agile Environment a plus.
- Experience with Product and Agile software development tools such as JIRA, Trello, A-ha!, etc.
- Proven ability to prioritize in a dynamic environment.
- Strong consultative and collaborative skills.
What Spear Offers:
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.