Who we are
At Nested, we are transforming the UK estate agency market. We combine London’s best estate agents with industry-leading technology. The result is that we sell smarter than any other agent; with more transparency for our customers, predictable timelines for their sale and a cash advance that gives homeowners the power of being chain-free.
Backed by Europe’s leading VC’s, we are proudly building a diverse team, driven by a shared mission of re-inventing how homes are bought and sold. We are looking for individuals who embrace innovation, champion excellence and are motivated by a fast-paced, problem-solving culture. If that’s you, then come and make your “nest” at Nested.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our the team to help us fix the process of selling your home, and turn our vision into reality. You’ll be working across our consumer facing product and our internal tools as part of a cross functional team.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Define the vision, roadmap and requirements for your product/functional area
- Understand and articulate customer and stakeholder needs to identify and define new features and improvements to deliver value for our customers and Nested
- Work cross functionally with Design, Development and Operations to bring new features to our customers and internal teams.
- Own the success of the roadmap and demonstrate how the output of the team is contributing the business bottom line
- Work with the Development team to prioritise the backlog and set goals and metrics for the team to achieve
- Provide qualitative and quantitative evidence to support your decision making using a variety of methods and tools
- Be the internal champion of the customer and ensure that we deliver a consistently brilliant experience
- Experienced product manager used to working in a highly dynamic and changing environments
- Be able to demonstrate where you have defined and brought new features or products to market that have contributed to successful outcomes for customers
- Be able to point to live products you have shipped that delight customers
- Exposure to the entire product design process, from problem solving and ideation through to UI Design and execution
- Proven experience of being able to influence multiple stakeholders and drive decision making across cross functional groups
- A love for good design, and the drive to constantly push design standards
- Be able to provide examples where you have used a data driven approach to convince your company to implement a change for your customers
Finally benefits! It wouldn’t be a job description without a benefits section. We believeour values set us apart and are our biggest benefit. We take them very seriously and they are at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values we have some other great perks to tell you about.
- Generous option grant so you get to own a piece of the pie
- 4% employer pension contribution – we use Welplan as our provider
- Health insurance which includes gym discounts, health and dental care
- Get some well-deserved rest with 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working, most of the team work from home one day a week (WFH Wednesdays). We care about if you do your job, not where
- Healthy tech budget to make sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget, and dedicated company-wide learning days focused on employee growth (£1,000 per person per year)
- Breakfast, coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled
- Catered Friday lunch + monthly team events
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews
- Plus, if you’re ever buying or selling a home we’re pretty good at helping with this as well ?
Nested is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
At Nested we embrace diversity and see it as a benefit to our company. That’s why we’re committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or status as an individual with a disability.