A new way of neighboring.
venn elevates urban life in developing neighborhoods. Our platform offers a holistic living solution including homes, shared spaces, local services and community activities. Blending physical spaces with smart technologies reduces friction in everyday life, allowing venn members to invest in real-life social interactions. Everyone becomes an active participant in their community and drives a positive transformation for the whole neighborhood.
Our first three neighborhoods are already live in Tel Aviv, New York and Berlin – with plans to launch in every major city over the next five years. Our global workforce spans 3 continents: an operative HQ in New York and Tel Aviv; engineering and product teams redefining the future of smart cities; local operations nested in our live neighborhoods. As we scale at speed we are looking for the world’s brightest to join our movement and reshape urban living. We are well funded with an impressive roster of investors and advisors.
Become part of the Venn family:
Globes (Sep 2018): Israeli startup Venn builds neighborhoods of the future
Our Product team is based between New York and Tel Aviv and is headed by Tomer. The team is tasked with the challenge of building and executing our product roadmap (digital and offline) while setting up a robust, data driven product management methodology.
We are currently looking to fill the following roles to support our international expansion:
- (Senior) Product Manager – demand/membership (NYC)
- (Senior) Product Manager – supply/real estate (NYC)
The role will:
- Define and drive the product roadmap, in line with our imminent product launches
- Work alongside our founders, tech and neighbourhood team to execute an ambitious expansion plan
- Run all day to day product operations
- Bring core assets and offerings (real estate, services, contents) to the digital/mobile space
- Inspire and engage our members or landlords by delivering a superior user experience
- Use a data driven approach to drive product improvement
- Stay agile but keep committing to tight shipment deadlines
- Innovate (AI, P2P, payments, internationalisation) while scaling the product function
- 4+ years senior level experience as a product leader, in a mobile first environment
- Demonstrable track record in B2C/B2B/P2P, payments and internationalisation
- Used to leading product teams, in a global hypergrowth startup
- Appetite for agile methodologies and a data mindset
- Relevant professional experience (or interest) in real estate and/or hospitality
See which role makes the most sense for you and apply, using the open section to tell us more about yourself and your connection to our values. It takes a neighborhood… we want to hear about candidates from all walks of life. All Venners share a similar outlook:
- Mission-led entrepreneurs
- Dreamers, not afraid to turn bold ideas into reality
- Problem solvers who thrive on ambiguity, complexity and chaos
- “Human 2 Human”, natural connectors with great interpersonal skills
- Participators who contribute to the life of their community(ies)
- Neshama players who bring heart and soul to everything they do
- More than a gig, take part in a global movement shaping the fabric of cities
- A ground floor opportunity for builders: this is just the beginning
- A tangible product that will impact the daily lives of millions
- A fun, inclusive workplace nested in our neighborhood communities
- Smart colleagues and investors: a chance for mentorship and personal growth
- Competitive pay, stock options package and office salad days
Get in Touch
Venn is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the virtues of inclusive communities and strive to build a work environment that mirrors the diversity of our cities.