Who we are
HomeToGo is the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, helping millions of users around the world book their dream vacation in over 200 countries. Behind our product, is a talented team of 150+ dedicated to helping people find the perfect vacation rental, whether a cozy cabin in Colorado or a dog-friendly beach house in Ibiza. Driven by our innovative and open culture, our international team brings together our passion for travel and technology to change the way people book vacations.
Ranked by Gründerszene magazine as Germany’s fastest growing start-up, we’re now searching for the best and brightest talents to join us on our journey.
We are currently looking for a Senior Product Analyst (m/f/d) to join a cutting edge Product team and deliver strategic data insights with high impact. In this role, you will leverage our data-rich resources to deliver compelling insights into travel data and the user journey across multiple platforms. Along the way, you will shape the future of our business as we scale for the global stage.
In this role, you will
- Lead data analysis efforts across our user-facing travel products and channels.
- Translate data into actionable product strategies and objectives that have real business impact.
- Work across multiple product segments, including mobile, web, search experience, booking, payments, retention, and engagement.
- Validate business assumptions and product features via rigorous A/B testing and experimentation.
- Help define and evaluate and product KPIs, objectives, and metrics.
- Optimize user experience and retention by identifying user pain points and building a deep understanding of on-site user behaviours.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across product, BI, and management.
What you’ll bring
- 4+ years of experience in a similar Data or Product Analyst position, previous experience in an ecommerce or B2C context is preferred.
- Strong statistical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- An exceptional ability to translate complex data into practical insights.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across the Product team and company-wide.
- Excellent SQL skills, alongside R or Python.
- Business fluent English (our company language).
What we offer
- Attractive salaries & Visa sponsorship.
- Regular feedback and development via 1:1 meetings, 360 feedback, and performance reviews.
- An international work environment with colleagues from more than 27 nationalities around the world.
- In-house English and German courses.
- A growing library and employee-led workshops.
- A choice of Windows or Mac, adjustable standing desks, free fruit, weekly yoga classes, and company breakfasts.
- Frequent company and team events, Beer Fridays, lunch roulettes, and charity initiatives.
- Check out what your future colleagues have said about us on Glassdoor and Kununu!