Job title: Product Manager
Location: Mayfair, London
Start date: Immediate
Package: Competitive base, performance-based bonus, flexible benefit scheme,
25 days holiday and company profit share scheme
Humatica is a specialist management consultancy. We partner with private equity firms and their portfolio companies to accelerate business success.
We are experts in understanding and improving organisational effectiveness using breakthrough system-analysis techniques, tools and databases. We deliver business success by implementing bespoke solutions for our clients that combine proprietary analytical tools and methods with deep leadership experience and fact-based consulting.
We work across a broad range of industries predominantly in Europe, and have experience in North America and Asia Pacific. We are a fast growing, entrepreneurial firm with offices in Zurich, London and Stockholm.
We are looking for a Product Manager that is passionate, entrepreneurial and motivated to own the development of our software tools.
Overview of the products:
Humatica is looking to conduct significant development of both existing products and new products in 2019, and as Product Manager you will have the responsibility for driving and delivering this development. Concerning existing tools, there are two primary software tools in place: Altus and Modus. We are currently also considering new software tools for development.
Our flagship tool, Altus, uses survey data to pinpoint organisational issues within an company and provide actionable feedback to managers across the firm. The result is increased engagement and improved organisational agility.
Modus enables smart dimensioning of the organisation for future success. In a turbulent business environment, having the right resources allocated to the right activities is crucial for market success. Modus enables resources to be allocated fairly and efficiently within the company.
Regarding the newer tools that are currently being considered – we are excited to discuss them with you!
Tools were developed in PhP, but there is potential to change technology.
- Operate independently to drive the development of professional B2B
software products in an innovative and challenging industry
- Apply your technical and commercial knowledge to develop a roadmap
for our core tools based on the company strategy and vision
- Manage an external team of near-shore developers and designers
to deliver new products and upgrade existing products
- Collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders to gain a deep
- understanding of their needs and identify market opportunities
- Liaise with Humatica consultants to gather appropriate design information
- Continuously review and enhance processes, practices and technologies used
- Support the development and growth of our firm
- Travel required (10-20%)
- 2:1 degree from a top tier university in technology or business studies
- Strong analytical and structured thinker with a genuine business interest
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across various functional teams
- Mature, confident, self-starter with excellent communication skills
- 2+ years of relevant experience in product management/development roles
- Familiar with agile development methodologies
- Experience with bridging an internal non-tech team with an
external development team would be a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Consulting experience is an advantage but not a requirement
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Competitive, performance-based compensation
- Engaged leadership with clear focus on your personal development
- Being part of a fun, young team
- New, entrepreneurial growth challenges in an innovative
and rapidly developing sector
- Attractive work location in London