Sago Mini is looking for a Product Manager to join our consumer products team to launch and manage a new direct-to-consumer storefront. You will use a holistic view to constantly work to improve all aspects of the purchase funnel from awareness to conversion and retention.
In this role you will have direct responsibility for the online purchase experience and will work closely with all the stakeholders from marketing to product design and customer care – providing data and insights to drive continual improvements across all of these touchpoints.
Sago Mini is a leading publisher of preschool apps worldwide. Our team combines beautiful artwork and carefully crafted code to create the very best touchscreen experiences for young children. We bring this safe passion to creating our physical toys and we are constantly exploring new ways we can support creative play.
- Work with internal and external teams to create and manage a new online storefront for sagomini.com.
- Use Agile project management processes to prioritize features against team goals.
- Identify and assess new growth opportunities.
- Set up experiments to continually improve KPIs.
- A passion for uncovering customer needs and market trends.
- Manage stakeholders across teams to work toward a single vision.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, commerce, engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of product management, e-commerce or related field.
- Solid understanding of agile project management methodologies.
Ideal candidates will have:
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of urgency.
- Experience working with subscription products (media, digital or physical).
- Fluency in technical and non-technical business contexts.
- Ability to analyze and model complex data sets;
- Excellent communication skills.
What a day might look like in this role. You start your day by meeting with the operations and marketing manager to review priorities for the next two weeks. Next you touch base with our agency to discuss implementing some technical features to support a new referral program. After lunch you sit with the operations manager to address a shipping issue that has cropped up via customer care. Then a quick working meeting with the analytics team to prepare an update on how recent changes to the website have affected conversion rates. To wrap up the day you gather a group of stakeholders including the CEO to map out plans for a new feature to gather ongoing feedback from customers.
Sago Mini offers competitive salaries and benefits and the occasional free lunch. Tell us about yourself, why you want to work at Sago Mini and how you can be part of taking our products to the next level.