About the Role:
AdRoll Group is seeking a Senior Product Manager to drive product development efforts for our internet-scale data platform, pipelines, and services, who will also then leverage this powerful technology to bring innovative new data-driven products to market. This core data technology layer serves as the backbone for AdRoll’s suite of advertising and marketing products that empower over 35,000 customers around the globe to run high performance marketing campaigns and grow their businesses.
This is a fast-paced, highly cross-functional role that will work closely with big data engineering and product teams, as well as with customers and go-to-market teams to define, build, and bring innovative data products and solutions to market. This is a challenging and exciting opportunity that will enable you to work on groundbreaking engineering and data problems at massive scale with a passionate, motivated, and highly-talented team.
- Gather input and drive consensus from business and engineering partners across the org, and at the exec level, to set the vision and strategy for AdRoll’s data platform.
- Drive key product roadmap initiatives for AdRoll’s data platform that processes and mines 100TB of compressed data, 4 trillion events, and 100B real time events every single day.
- Partner with big data engineers and other product managers to constantly evolve and improve our data technology to unlock new use cases and products.
- Talk to customers to understand their needs, and map them to data solutions and insights that empower them to run more performant campaigns and gain a better understanding of their users and market.
- Collaborate with and lead cross functional teams of big data engineers, product managers, and GTM/PMM partners to bring your product ideas and innovative new technology and data solutions to market.
- A BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 2+ years of product management experience in highly technical domains
- Experience working with large datasets and/or big data pipelines in either an engineering or product role
- A passion for data and technology and their powerful intersection
- Fluent with SQL, excel, and data analysis tools and techniques
- Enjoys working cross-functionally across teams and departments
- Strong problem solving skills and deep analytical abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A roll up your sleeves attitude
- A great sense of humor
- Prior online advertising or marketing technology experience is a very-nice-to-have (product management, engineering, or related role)
- Experience with and knowledge of AWS technologies is a nice-to-have
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
About AdRoll Group:
In 2007 AdRoll, now AdRoll Group, was founded with the objective of helping big and small businesses turn their customer data into high-performance marketing. From this inspiration, AdRoll grew to AdRoll Group, the Growth Platform Company. Organized around world-class data and automation, the company is home to AdRoll, the E-commerce Growth Platform, and RollWorks, the B2B Growth Platform. Each division is able to leverage shared platform capabilities, BidIQ artificial intelligence, and the IntentMap, a data co-op of more than 1.2 billion digital profiles, to solve online growth and connections for over 37,000 marketers worldwide.
AdRoll Group is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, London, Tokyo, Chicago, and Salt Lake City. Learn more at adrollgroup.com.
AdRoll is committed to creating diverse teams of “Rollers” and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.