Lasting has one mission: to help people love better. By creating a simple, accessible product that empowers couples to love better, we believe that we can help people create healthier relationships with others and their own selves.
You will be at the center of the Lasting product development process, empowering the Lasting product team to move more quickly, and to execute at a higher level. As the second product hire at a high-growth startup, you’ll be in a position to make a real impact on the product, and on our users. You’ll do this by taking over the day-to-day management of the Android app, isolating bugs in both iOS and Android builds, owning email support for Lasting users, and supporting the user research process.
You will develop competence in user research, user experience design, technology, growth, product strategy, and stakeholder management at a fast-growing B2C startup. If you’re successful in this role, after a 3-month review, you’ll grow into an Associate Product Manager.
- QA iOS and Android app builds: Before each release, you’ll carefully comb through the app multiple times to find bugs, isolate them, and document them for engineering.
- Email support for Lasting users: Consistently provide fast, effective, and amicable responses to users who contact Lasting.
- Manage the Android app development cycle:
- Write Pivotal Labs-style user stories for the Lasting Android App
- QA Stories
- Release bug-free builds that elicit high ratings
- Support the Lasting user research: Recruit user research candidates, and manage the logistics of user interviews, document interviews by taking notes and writing summaries.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Prior experience in digital product management, design, or engineering, including: area of academic study, bootcamp, internship experience, or other.
- Proficient in analyzing on large data sets, demonstrated by strong understanding of one of the following: Excel, SQL, R, Python, or other
- Flexible, able to handle fast-changing environments
- High attention to detail
- Self-starting, entrepreneurial, and highly motivated