NPR is growing its team devoted to creating new experiences on voice assistant platforms like Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, creative product manager to help define, execute on, and champion NPR’s considerable ambitions in this space.
- Reports directly to the Vice President, New Platform Partnerships and collaborates with all digital leadership to establish priorities and develop a strategy for voice platforms
- Help refine and lead the execution of initiatives combining conversational technology and Artificial Intelligence.
- Anticipate user needs and synthesize into a roadmap to meet the voice-first audience.
- Work with internal experts to build new products, and iterate on existing ones, to delight users.
- Collaborate efficiently with a cross-functional scrum team.
- Communicate effectively within and across divisions, creating buy-in for the product vision.
- Audit and report on analytics that provide the feedback loop for improving products, using data to inform roadmaps and strategic direction.
- Proactively engage stakeholders throughout the product lifecycle to provide information and solicit feedback.