Axiom, a recognized leader in the business of law, provides tech-enabled legal, contracts, and compliance solutions for large enterprises. Axiom’s solutions combine legal experience, technology, and data analytics to deliver work in a way that dramatically reduces risk, cost and cycle-time. The firm comprises 2,000-plus lawyers, professionals, process engineers and technologists who serve over half the Fortune 100 across 15 regions and 3 centers of excellence globally.
Offering Management is a new function in Axiom’s Product Development team. As Offering Manager, your mission is to innovate how we create value for clients, expand our addressable market, and drive demand for our platform. You will scope legal work that would otherwise go to law firms and bring to market a portfolio of offers built around the flexible talent on Axiom’s platform, packaged with tools and software as needed.
Specifically, in this role you will:
- Obsess over client needs and experiences and advocate for the voice of the client
- Engage clients directly and with Sales to discover, validate, and refine offer requirements
- Analyze legal workstreams, markets, buyers, and competition to find opportunities for new offers
- Define, develop, launch, and manage new offers based on a roadmap you help create
- Set and commit to performance targets including revenue, client NPS, and lawyer NPS
- Partner with Advisory to develop and harness our database of legal work and activities
- Partner with Product to configure legal templates and software for workflow, reporting, analytics
- Partner with Solution Marketing on pricing, positioning, go-to-market and financial planning
- Partner with Client Success to implement offerings in a scalable way
- Partner with Talent Strategy teams to acquire the right talent for the right roles at the right time
- Contribute to thought leadership and market intelligence activities
Travel: approximately 15%, includes international.
Successful candidates must be a fit for Axiom’s unique operating environment and culture: values-led, customer-centric, high-growth, innovative, and lean.
The best candidates will exhibit boundless curiosity, structured thinking, relentless drive, effective collaboration, and leadership through influence. They will communicate in a compelling way and find creative and scalable solutions to ambiguous problems.
- 4+ years (6y+ preferred) of B2B experience in management consulting, product management, product marketing, or solution architecture
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or JD preferred
- Excellence at uncovering and anticipating client pain using a variety of user research methods
- Experience building repeatable services in a high growth environment, with a demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business or product requirements
- Demonstrated ability to project manage strategic initiatives, deliver market-driven results and perform to revenue target
- Demonstrated ability to listen, communicate, and present to executive and client audiences
- Excellence at quantitative analysis to make decisions, inform strategy, and influence stakeholders
- Innate compulsion to build relationships and collaborate productively across styles and functions
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.