We’re looking for a Product Manager who can lead our Dev Integrations team, focusing on enabling open source security coverage throughout the software development lifecycle.
Our mission is to help software developers to use open source securely. We have a strong developer focus on the product, and good traction within the DevSecOps space. Over 160,000 developers already depend on Snyk to find and fix their vulnerable dependencies. We protect more than 100,000 open source projects, and receive a lot of badges, contributions and appreciation from the broader open source community.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easy for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.
As a Product Manager for Snyk on our Integrations Team, you’ll oversee the development of new Snyk integrations to bring to the market, making it as easy as possible for developers to find and fix vulnerabilities as part of their workflow – from their IDE to their SCM, and from Platforms as a Service to Serverless environments.
You’ll spend your time:
- Defining and analysing metrics and data on customer behaviour to understand the problem space and how our product helps
- Building and managing your team’s product roadmap, and communicating this internally
- Working closely with our Customer Success and Business Development teams to maintain a close relationship with our partners and customers, as well as having regular customer calls to gather feedback and update them on our roadmap
- Ensuring our existing plugins and integrations are well supported and documented, including IntelliJ, GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab, Jenkins, Heroku, Artifactory and Lambda
- Collaborating with our designers to create powerful, compelling UI
- Working closely with Engineers to guide product development, producing clear product requirements
- Working closely with our other Product Managers to help inform their areas
- Ensuring delivered features reach the desired business outcomes
- Analysing Snyk’s competitive landscape to ensure a leading product
- Joining our Sales team at events to meet up with prospective and existing customers, and announce the release of new integrations.
Our teams are generally split evenly between London and Tel Aviv, so we use Slack & Zoom to keep in contact with one another, travelling around once a quarter to gather feedback from our users and spend time working face-to-face with the engineers that aren’t colocated with you.
You should apply if:
- You have experience of product managing at least one SaaS product
- You have demonstrated success launching high quality B2B products
- Since you’ll be channelling the needs of developers, ideally you have a technical background or have had success working on dev tooling products.
- You communicate proactively, and enjoy working in cross-functional delivery teams
- You’re comfortable adjusting priorities at short notice to respond to changes in the market.
- You’re familiar with source code managers such as GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket or Heroku
- You like to start new things, see them through to production, and learn from your mistakes
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You’re interested in security and open source