As a product manager you will be responsible for leading the strategy, roadmap and execution for Findify’s product portfolio, ensuring we always deliver great value to our customers. Our main product is an advanced machine learning algorithm within search and browsing personalization for e-commerce. As demand for our products continues to increase, we are on a journey to grow the team substantially in 2019. We’d love for you to join us.
About the role:
You will be in charge of guiding, mobilizing and leading our team of hardworking engineers in building our product. You will translate insights based on customer understanding into product features that get implemented based on your prioritization.
Your responsibilities include:
- Setting Findify’s product vision in connection with our overall company strategy and leading the quarterly roadmap review and weekly sprint planning process to achieve it
- Understanding the market needs and user requirements in depth and translating them to product features
- Collaborating with both external and internal partners, being the go-to-person for all decisions related to product
- Ensuring our product continues to reflect the latest in AI/ML technology
You are a true leader that can define what success looks like, get everyone excited and aligned, and guide our engineers in achieving it.
- Initiative-taking; you are self-motivated, a doer, and can drive projects from start to finish
- A leader; you have a proven ability to inspire, energize and mobilize a team towards a goal
- A team-player; you are comfortable working with different styles and believe (like us) that together we achieve much more than alone
- Driven; you are used to working hard to achieve a goal you care about and running several projects in parallel
- A great communicator; you are comfortable in communicating in English both written and oral, including leading meetings, selling your ideas and storytelling
- Located in Stockholm, Sweden
- At least 4 years of product management experience, ideally within B2B / SaaS / e-commerce
- Solid command of all aspects of the product development lifecycle
- Proven background of leading projects and teams
- Experience working with different stakeholders including senior management
- Passion for bridging the gap between technology and user experience
We’d be extra impressed if you also have:
- Experience with AI/ML technology
- Experience in working in/with remote teams
- A feel for UX and UI – building a product that is visually appealing, easy to use and reflect users’ needs
- Coding skills
We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better products we build and the better we are able to serve our customers. Women and other minorities under-represented in tech are strongly encouraged to apply.