At HireRight we think we’ve got a lot to shout about. We are the world’s largest background screening company, covering over 200 countries and territories and we continue to grow our business all around the world.
Globally, we service over 50,000 customers across an exhaustive range of industries. We work with some of the biggest companies in the world and our EMEA client portfolio includes over 25 % of the FTSE 100.
As a rapidly growing company working in an expanding industry, we’ve developed a game-changing global service, supporting clients and their candidates wherever they are located in the world.
Product Managers will be a market, customer, and user expert and leverage this expertise to drive strategic roadmap direction and execution. They will work with a globally distributed product development organization and will interface with all the company’s internal functions.
• As product owner, define and execute on the product vision and strategy. Define both short term and long term roadmap priorities based on market, regulatory and internal needs.
• Manage entire product lifecycle from idea inception to go to market activities. Manage product backlog and create detailed user stories that will support the development of new product features.
• Drive user research, focus group and surveys to continuously improve user experience. Create user interface prototypes; utilize user interface design framework to perform customer usability testing, validate ideas and supplement requirements and design specifications as needed.
• Work with customers, prospects and partners to understand their business problems and create solutions to meet market needs.
• Define, manage and monitor product and business KPI’s – i.e. revenue growth, cost savings, turnaround time, NPS, etc.
• Develop business case for new market opportunities and solicit management sponsorship.
• Research trends, competitors, and products in the direct and adjacent markets and use this information along with user research data to innovate the product.
• Partner with internal departments to collect product feedback and build awareness for roadmap priorities. Drive client and prospect win/loss analysis, site visits, surveys, and internal workshops to gain a deep understanding of the market.
• Be the product/market expert and evangelist. Lead thought leadership activities as needed.
• Work with the technology team and key internal stakeholders to define, create and deploy modular and configurable next generation customer-facing technology applications.
• Create and drive improvements in product messaging and or positioning.
• Support product and software development processes in order to maximize team efficiency and increase speed to market.
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field and/or equivalent work experience
• MBA a plus.
• Has knowledge of technical discipline and work processes.
• Provides investigative, analytic or diagnostic services that affect a wide range of the unit’s activities and suggests improvements.
• Has good understanding of roles of the relevant functional groups within own area.
• 3-5 years experience in a product management role
• At least 3 years project management or technical leadership experience
- Experience using JIRA and AGILE methodology.
- Experience with back-end application/platforms.
HireRight, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities