- You’re an entrepreneurial candidate with proven digital product leadership experience (this must include mobile)
- You have proven experience using customer insights to drive feature development
- Detail oriented, inquisitive, and highly interested in results tracking and measurement in every project. You know that iteration and experimentation is key to success. You are able to work well with commercially minded people and know the tools, frameworks, and structures to evaluate product performance. You know what to look at to support decision-making and set effective goals.
- While the role requires the strategic nous to identify new opportunities to expand Zopa’s business, ideas are only as valuable as their execution. You are able to identify, quantify, and get buy-in for your team’s proposals, and can motivate your team to implement in the best way possible. This includes a good grasp of technology and what it allows. You know the tools and how they should be used (even if you don’t actively use them yourself).
- Proven experience leading successful cross functional teams – including digital product designers, software engineers and ideally data scientists
- You understand your product(s) inside out – the commercials, the market, the customer, and their journey. What will they experience at each stage and what happens “under the hood”. To do that, you rigorously analyse internal and external data and consumer insights to identify opportunities and solve pain-points for our customers
Bonus points but not required:
- Experience with OKRs and hands-on agile processes so you can coach the team
- Understanding of regulated industries and how to deliver within this environment
- Experience with consumer financial services
Ok, I’m in. What can Zopa offer me?
- A competitive compensation and benefits package, including share options
- A relaxed and informal office overlooking the Thames at London Bridge, full of break out spaces for collaborative working, and of course the obligatory office bean bags, which no one can ever get up from with dignity
- A genuine promise that everyone is welcome at Zopa – regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion
- Transparent and informative weekly team meetings on Friday’s afternoons with drinks
- On site Yoga classes weekly
- A dedicated room for meditation, relaxation and prayer
- Free breakfast every morning
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.