We’re looking for a hands-on Product Marketer to support our rapid growth.
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure. Our product enables developers and enterprise security to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, with seamless integration into Dev & DevOps workflows. The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern.
Over 150,000 developers have adopted Snyk as part of their workflow, we have a series of top brand customers on board (including Google, ASOS and New Relic), and we’re experiencing rapid growth.
You’ll join our multi-talented marketing team and you’ll take ownership of our product marketing activities.
We need to communicate how critical it use to open source securely, and how Snyk helps with this: whether you’re an enterprise buyers, part of the open source community, or an individual developer. A key part of your role will be to build on this messaging, and develop collateral and campaigns that communicate this across all channels.
You’ll be responsible for:
- ensuring marketing, product and sales are fully aligned
- managing our go to market process for new features
- developing collateral to supporting our fast-growing enterprise sales team
- working with business development to refine our partner messaging
You’ll report directly to the Director of Product Marketing and will work closely with product, design, developer advocacy and sales.
You should apply if:
- You have experience running product marketing efforts for at least two different products
- You have experience in the developer and devops ecosystem
- You know how to market to large enterprises
- You’re proud of your content creation and communication skills
- You enjoy working closely with sales and technical product teams
- You’re excited about our mission to help developers use open source and stay secure
We’d love to hear from you – please apply below.
This is a full-time role, based from our office in Boston (Back Bay).
We value diversity at Snyk, and would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.