Are you a talented, super-organised and hard working Product Manager? Are you looking for an exciting, fast growing company where you can see your ideas come to life? Are you driven by great outcomes for your Product’s users?
Do want to join one of Brighton’s fastest growing growth-stage companies, with a fantastic team and great working environment?
Well read on..
Who is Elucidat?
Elucidat is a multi-award winning, elearning authoring platform and we are globally recognised as a leader in our field. Our software is used around the world by brands such Coca-cola, Tesco, Comcast, Oxfam, TUI and British Medical Journal.
Elucidat is a very modern business, offering a flexible working environment, including working hours and location. We have a fun culture and are willing to take risks in an industry that is traditionally conservative (where few Learning Technology products really ‘stand out’).
So how can you help?
We are building out our Product Management and UX team in preparation for scaling. You can be in at ground zero. We are looking for a driven and experienced Product Manager to come in and take things by the horns. You’ll be reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer.
You’ll be responsible for taking the Product Vision and direction, and managing projects that meet that vision within a ‘pod’ of developers and designers, identifying opportunities through user research and analytics, and ensuring that our interfaces are as successful as they can be through user research and testing.
You’ll be super-organised – a really pivotal role holding things together and ensuring that our teams are productive and effective.
If this sounds like your jam, then this could be your next exciting career step.
- Have an exceptional track record of working as a Product Manager in fast scaling companies/startups
- Be the lead for defined Product initiatives – you’ll be focussed on a key area of the Product and able to have a real sense of ‘ownership’
- Love learning about our users – and getting your hands on testing and research data, so you can develop a deep understanding of our users
- You will be able to initiate good user testing and research to drive insights and direction and show the positive effect that you are having
- Build strong relationships with our fantastic teams across the business and ensure that communication is excellent about progress and plans
- You’ll be a super organiser – able to clearly articulate user stories and acceptance criteria and keep the team on point – owning the backlog to reliably hit milestones
- You’ll be success focused and driven by hitting the agreed business KPIs for each project
- Have the passion to see Product improvements drive happier users and positive effect on business metrics
- Be a self starter – self motivated and driven – you’ll push us forward and not be afraid to stand up for doing things the right way
- Bring best practice to the company – every Elucidat employee has learning time as part of their monthly schedule – you’ll be constantly researching and improving how we work and making sure we work in the best way possible
Our company values are ‘Learn, Care, Share’ which we apply to all aspects of our work, from our flexible working opportunities, to our friendly, supportive culture.
Ideally we’ll need you to work 3 days a week at HQ in Brighton to plan and go over the week’s work – but we’re open to your ideas! The rest of the week you choose what works for you.
- We’ll help get your home office setup, or contribute to coworking space costs
- We work around childcare commitments – so whatever times of day are best for you
- We are on Slack constantly, when you’re not in the office you’ll always see, and chat with your team – so you’ll never get lonely
- You’ll work directly with the Chief Product Officer (a company Director) so will have real influence on how we proceed.
- Salary 50-60K (GBP based on full-time)
- Competitive Benefits