Vanquis is the largest dedicated specialist ‘low and grow’ credit card issuer in the UK. We serve customers who are sometimes excluded by the bigger high street banks, which makes us unique. We try to improve the finances of our customers and in improving this we put them on a journey to potentially better lives.
Over the past 16 years, we have grown from a business run by only two people, to a thriving bank with over 1,600 colleagues in three locations across the UK – London, Chatham and Bradford. We have achieved some amazing results and are proud of how we’ve helped over 4 million customers since 2002.
Your team and role
Our Digital team is growing fast. Already this year, we’ve celebrated hitting 1 million mobile app users and launched a new online banking application. We’re looking for someone special to help us build on this success and make sure we maximise the impact of our data to drive the best possible decisions for our customers and our products.
Reporting into the Digital Insight Manager you will be:
- Providing insight into the way our customers are (or are not) using our digital products
- Report on key metrics and performance, providing insights and recommendations for stakeholders and product owners
- Building value cases for new features, helping the product owners to prioritise them and realise their benefits
- Create and execute a customer engagement strategy – working out how we help our customers get the most out of our Digital Products
Will you thrive?
Working in Analytics at Vanquis isn’t about simply being “good with numbers”. We’re looking to develop rounded and multi-skilled analysts who will grow to lead our future direction.
To succeed in this role, you’ll be someone who has a real passion for tech and you thrive off data and analytics. You’ll bring the following skills and experience;
- You’ll be skilled at turning data into insight and presenting your findings in a way that has impact and influences decisions
- Foundational analytical experience and proficiency in SQL or SAS (or both!).Experience using Google Analytics, Appsee or something similar would be a plus
- You’ll have consumer orientated industry experience and bring a good understanding of the requirements of operating in a regulated industry and the impact of this on our business, our customers and the customer journey
- You’ll be curious and enjoy solving problems that present analytically
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity. You’ll be the latest hire into a growing Digital team that’s taking on big projects core to the future of Vanquis Bank. You’ll be part of a wider analytical community offering both career development and career advancement
- Because our people do such a great job, we’ve put together an attractive, competitive salary and benefits package for everyone including; generous holiday entitlement; private medical cover; discretionary bonus scheme; pension scheme; interest free season ticket loans and Share Purchase Plans
- There are numerous social and sporting occasions at Vanquis including quiz nights, themed celebrations and volunteering opportunities through our Vanquis Active Community programme