At Unmortgage we enable everyone to live in the home they want. We are opening up home ownership by co-investing with people who haven’t been able to buy yet.
Over the next 18 months we will help 2,000 customers find their dream home.
We’re looking for passionate Product Designer who can help shape our customer experience and build our build a market-leading multichannel customer experience in a user-centric and evidence-led way. Not settling for less.
Fairness is our core value and drives everything we do. It allows us to balance the home owning aspirations of our customers with our investors’ needs for financial security. It also governs how we treat each other.
Come build the future of home ownership with us
Who you are
- You’re a skilled designer who knows how to build digital products. You can use all kinds of UX & Visual design techniques and patterns.
- You’re able to influence the wider team. You’ll are naturally persuasive.
- You may have worked in a startup before or worked in a high pressure dynamic environment. You’re flexible and can cope with ambiguity and evolving plans.
- You’re communicative. You enjoy showcasing work to the wider team.
- You’re comfortable explaining your decisions and rationale to other designers, PMs, and senior stakeholders and make recommendations that are have a good balance of design and commerciality
The skills you’ll have
- You’ll understand and use the main design tools. Sketch, Invision, Abstract, the list goes on..
What you’ll do
- You’ll work with a team of designers, developers and product managers to design end to end comprehensive workflows. Having identified design and experience problems with our product team.
- You’ll lead design projects, from conception to delivery. You’ll be improving shipped projects working with the research team to continually provide a great user experience.
- You’ll be a designing originally pieces including prototypes and interfaces. They’ll be beautiful.
- You’ll create intuitive user interfaces across web, tablet and mobile technology. You’ll lead on delivering the best user experience.
How we work
- You’ll be given the freedom to try new things which may fail. How else do we learn?
- We encourage collaboration across the Unmortgage team. Great ideas can come from anywhere.
- Some Ideas start small and need nurturing. We encourage this and create space for this to happen.
What we offer you
- Salary of £55 – 70k per annum
- Offices right above Bank Tube Station, London.
- Your choice of hardware.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Standing desks and wellness rooms.
- Free tea and a barista-staffed coffee bar. Also free.
- Generous personal development budget. We want to help you help us stay relevant.
- Free team lunch on Fridays.
- Unlimited holidays. Within reason, of course.