Business Analysis: Diving into the existing business processes of our clients, you will gain a deep understanding of their needs and the needs of their users or customers. You will seek to both understand the current realities, but also imagine what could be possible. Your challenge is to bridge this gap through discovery and business analysis/design.
Requirements Definition: The journey from challenge to solution requires a clear understanding of success. The output of your business analysis work will often be a clearly defined set of requirements and specifications with clearly written acceptance criteria.
Product/Backlog Management: Leveraging your close relationships with both the client and our internal teams, you will work to manage the sets of prioritized features our teams are delivering. As a key part of multiple agile teams you will constantly engage to maintain alignment between the high-level goals and vision for a product or project, and the features that design and development teams are crafting.
Solutions Design: You don’t need to be a Solution or Technical Architect but your technical skills, combined with your deep understanding of the business needs of our clients, makes you a key participant in designing solutions along with our technical and UX team members. This will be a highly collaborative process as business insights, user-centric research, and technical considerations are synthesized into a shared understanding of client success.
Document Creation: You will regularly use your talent for distilling complex ideas into digestible content by participating, alongside other team members, in the creation of proposals, project plans, and statements of work. You are not the key writer on the team, but your unique insights into the core elements of products and projects will often be required for documentation.
- Significant experience (minimum 3-5 years) in a role involving Product Ownership or Product Management
- Direct engagement in the full life-cycle of multiple technical or business-focused systems
- Formal training or significant experience in requirements gathering and definition
- Deep familiarity with agile methodologies for business and digital transformation – ideally within the scrum, SAFe, or LeSS frameworks
- Experience within organization or enterprise environments with complex stakeholder structures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, both in business and technical contexts
- Ability to facilitate client and internal workshops and group sessions
- Ideally, familiarity with modern web application technologies, if not past experience in development
- Excited to work with a team that emphasizes client and stakeholder collaboration and participation in our project and design philosophy
- Coaching or mentoring ability and passion
- Ideally, experience in an agency context