Here at Canva, we believe that talent goes beyond borders – In order to build a product that’s used by millions of people from across the world, we want to foster and develop a workplace that represents this user base.
We’ve relocated Product Managers, Product Designers, Marketers and Engineers from across the world to build the future of Canva together here in Sydney. The team currently represent over 30 different nationalities, speaking more than 50 different languages.
We provide full support with visas and relocation costs for you and your family (see our relocation video here). All you need to do is apply.
Product Management @ Canva
Read our latest blog on how to be an amazing product manager here
You’ll love this job if …
- You think like an owner. You’re not afraid of responsibility and can make decisions quickly. Your impact in the role will be recognised by millions of people – which means it is no small feat to pull off.
- You’re interested in the challenge of building a two sided marketplace.
- You love product and building things that solve genuine problems.
- You can work cross-functionally with various teams (i.e. Design, Engineering, Product, Review, Content) to execute and iterate, including project managing cross-functional projects.
- You’re a natural leader. You love bringing people together and can rally a team around a mission.
- You have a diverse skill set. You can create frameworks and think analytically, as well as work alongside creatives and think outside the box.
What we look for …
- At least 3 + years of product management experience, either within a larger organization or running your own project.
- Interest or knowledge in growing two-side marketplaces. Content experience is a bonus.
- Engineering literacy, knows how to take take a product from idea to implementation.
- Someone who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty. Can do everything from plan to execute campaigns.
- Thinks with a growth mindset. Can rationalise new ideas and measure their success.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Experienced and comfortable with proactively engaging stakeholders and working cross-functionally with multiple teams.
- Believes in the Canva mission and deeply passionate about our product & business.
What you’ll learn at Canva …
- How to think creatively and collaboratively into the future. We are passionate, inspired, motivated individuals who are excited by big vision projects that give us all the opportunity to think like a business owner.
- How to push your creativity and passion to the limit, to solve problems that have never been solved before.
- How to think beyond specs and roadmaps – applying novel approaches and design thinking to the entire product development cycle.
- How to build products for millions of users around the world (190 countries, over 100 languages and cross-platform).
- How to be a visual thinker. When you think you’ve made something as simple as possible, at Canva you’ll learn how to make it even simpler.
- How to inspire and motivate other people to move fast, while still maintaining a high level of quality.
- How to take big bets to find 10x growth opportunities for a product.
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Fitness membership allowance, plus free Yoga and Boxing Gym membership
- Generous parental (including secondary) leave policy
- Pet-friendly offices
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
- Relocation budget for interstate or overseas individuals for you and your family