Senior Product Manager, Sydney
As a Senior Product Manager at Campaign Monitor, you’ll be responsible for articulating, driving and executing the product roadmap to ensure our software continues to exceed the expectations of our customers. To achieve this you’ll be interacting with our customers to understand their needs, have an informed opinion on the evolving market we compete in, partner effectively with all of our internal teams and identify opportunities we have to grow our business.
You’ll be working closely with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and customer support to drive large product initiatives from inception through development, release, and adoption at scale to ensure we continue to deliver amazing experiences for our customers and maximise Return on Investment (ROI). This role would suit an ambitious, experienced PM looking to work in an expanding global team with significant career, skill growth, and exposure opportunities.
We’re looking for amazing people with experience taking “best in class” products to market using an iterative approach, while driving growth and business outcomes.
- Deeply understand our customers and what makes them tick. Be the voice of these customers in all aspects of product research, discovery, development, and delivery.
- Define and execute the product roadmap for key functional areas of Campaign Monitor and manage the priorities throughout their planning, development, release and beyond.
- Ensure our product roadmaps maximise business opportunities and support our longer-term strategic objectives.
- Drive investment/time allocation based on ROI assessment methodologies to ensure business outcomes and execution focus.
- Produce and own the deliverables required to facilitate an idea’s journey all the way to shipping features to market and measuring their success.
- Maintain visibility and an understanding of our fast moving market and competitors to ensure we remain well positioned.
- Mentor and coach other members of the product team on modern product methodologies and processes.
- Collaborate with functional groups across the globe to deliver an awesome product including design, engineering, sales, marketing, support, operations etc.
- Occasional international travel might be required for this role.
- 6+ years of Product Management experience delivering successful product outcomes.
- Experience working in a metrics-driven environment, ideally with quantitative research
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise among competing opportunities and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
- Proven ability to lead, to develop a strong position for and advocate a feature or product direction. This includes presenting financial metrics or market facts and data to support your position.
- A “Data-First” mindset and superior analytical skills, including demonstrated expertise deriving key insights from product analytics tools.
- Ability to influence and work with distributed global teams.
- Excellent organisational, verbal & written communication skills.
- Resourceful, self-motivated and able to be successful in a non-traditional, entrepreneurial team-based environment with high expectations.
- Experience working in and refining the approach to Lean & Agile development methodologies; exposure to Hypothesis-Driven Development.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Business is preferred, a Master’s Degree will be highly regarded.