Privitar is a rapidly growing VC-backed company based in London, building software to enable the safe and ethical use of valuable data for analytics and machine learning. We work with large organisations worldwide in financial services, telecommunications, pharma and government, enabling them to get the most out of data without compromising on privacy and security.
Privitar is pioneering the new enterprise software category of Privacy Engineering to serve this emerging business need and address a social issue of growing importance. Our technology enables organisations to safely analyse and mine sensitive datasets while protecting the individual’s privacy.
We believe that effective product management is critical to any successful product. As a Product Manager you’ll be the vital bridge between customers, sales, marketing, and development teams. You’ll combine a big picture view with an attention to detail to create and manage software products that delight customers and prospects.
As a member of the product team you’ll be responsible for taking a wide range of input from both external and internal sources and producing actionable requirements specifications. You’ll be closely involved with the development, sales and marketing processes as your product evolves. You’ll manage a roadmap of upcoming features and participate in strategic discussions about the direction of our product lines.
- Understand user needs, and champion good user experience
- Be customer facing: gather requirements, discover unmet use cases
- Develop and communicate a long-term product vision and roadmap in conjunction with every group in the company
- Manage a product backlog, including writing requirements and stories
- Work closely with development teams throughout the agile development cycle
- Write product and user documentation
- Collaborate with product marketing to develop sales and marketing collateral
- Present at conferences and events
- Enterprise customer experience. B2B
- Technical background, experience working closely with developers.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Software product management experience ranging from 4 – 10 years
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong academic background, with a bachelor’s degree in a technical or design discipline