CRM Product Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced CRM Product Manager to work within our Advertising Technology and Operations team.
You will maximise sales growth and drive marketing leads via effective development and use of the company CRM, ensuring all revenue opportunities are optimized. You will be the expert in understanding and improving customer touch points and relationships.
Furthermore, you will have a 360-degree view of the overall needs and expectations of all stakeholders, and will be the main conduit between the business and technology.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be the Product Owner for the CRM system, owning the product Roadmap and Backlog, creating user stories to capture user needs, and performing testing to ensure solutions deployed are fit for purpose.
- Develop an ongoing training, implementation and communications plan to drive consistent and effective use and understanding of the CRM across teams.
- Manage integrations between the CRM and other marketing, sales, production and finance systems.
- Work closely with colleagues in marketing and technology in implementing a successful lead generation and renewal program.
- Be responsible for recording, prioritising and solving any CRM issues either directly or through IT colleagues across the business and via external agencies.
- Oversee the CRM steering group and regular stakeholder meetings to ensure that knowledge is shared amongst different departments. Work with the senior leadership team to maximise value derived from the CRM.
The Skills/Knowledge required for this role include:
- Previous experience building CRM strategies, working with platforms such as Salesforce and SAP, alongside excellent technical knowledge of CRM implementation.
- Product management skills: developing, managing and prioritising a roadmap and backlog, taking into account competing business needs.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies, ideally in publishing or a similar industry.
- A well-developed commercial outlook, with the ability to create convincing business cases to help visualize business benefits to stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of publishing, marketing, advertising & media operations.
- Excellent collaboration, influencing and motivational skills.