Finmo understands the immense satisfaction and equally immense pressure that comes with being your own boss. We focus on the financial success of freelancers and the self-employed and we are starting with taxes.
In the UK, there are 4.7 million people who are self-employed. This population has grown over 60% since 2000 and represents 18% of the UK employment market.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Product team and play a key role in shaping Finmo’s Product strategy and roadmap.
The Senior Product Manager should be someone with a broad range of experience and will be responsible for delivering the Product roadmap. He/she will also significantly contribute to the building of a culture of rapid product development as the company grows.
A little about you:
- strong ability to manage priorities and make well-reasoned product choices
- experienced with writing user stories and running sprints (Youtrack or Jira experience useful)
- obsessed with user experience
- ideally been involved in an award winning UI or UX app
- worked in start-ups
- can empathise with freelancers and the self-employed
- enjoys working with data to guide decision-making
- comfortable analysing and gaining insights from data
- some experience with analytics tools to track app behaviour (e.g. Google Analytics, Firebase, Branch, Segment)
- experience interfacing and providing guidance to developers
- understands and enjoys the technical architecture aspects of product development
- has managed teams
- keen on developing leadership skills further as the company grows
This is an incredible opportunity to put your unique stamp on a product and build something lasting and significant. It’s an opportunity to help a large segment of UK companies and contribute to their success.
We are currently based in the Founders Factory Offices (West London) with business and financial support and access to an unparalleled network of leading corporate partners and investors. Founders Factory has a modern, tech-focused and importantly fun culture in an open plan office (with quiet working spaces for breakout and brainstorming) but also a beer fridge and ping pong table – all shared with many of the UK’s brightest minds and most exciting businesses.
Health and dental insurance provided, 25 days holiday.