At Pusher, we are bringing delightful realtime communication to all applications.
The Product team at Pusher acts as the steward of this mission, and champions products which make application development a joy. PMs at Pusher are empathetic to the problems our customers face, and are constantly learning and proposing increasingly new ways we could solve them.
Product at Pusher works very closely with Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Support to identify the most important problems to tackle. We believe good PMs empower the rest of the organisation through: collaboration, crafting and clearly communicating the vision for their products, and building ethical, opinionated products.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strongly value diversity and inclusion at our company. We bring together people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to solve valuable problems in unique ways.
You will join our Product team to lead one of our products that transforms how businesses and app developers integrate chat into their apps and websites. You’ll get to problem-solve and create at massive scale.
- Bring predictability and focus to execution, and ambition to the product vision
- Collaborate with engineering to drive the product roadmap to deliver iteratively
- Demonstrate a sense of customer empathy (ideally for a developer tool/API/platform product or similar)
- Understand the impact of key technical choices on the developer experience and frame them from a product perspective for the organisation
- Communicate effectively through written and verbal communication, and are able to manage key stakeholders adeptly
- be inherently excited to learn and constantly improve — e.g. PM processes, your products, your teams and yourself
In your first 6 months at Pusher, you will:
- Take ownership of the Product Roadmap and ship a number of key releases
- Internalise the Company Strategy the overarching Product Vision and our values at Pusher to distill what it means for the product and its roadmap — then communicate it widely
- Own and refine the KPIs for your product, and build any necessary capabilities to track them
- Lead the commercial motion for your product, and align the organisation around a clear plan towards improving the product-market fit
Over time and through demonstrated success in this role, you will have the opportunity to mature into a Product Leader, responsible for a suite of products.
We see ourselves as partners in career development of employees and we foster a culture that supports personal growth and development. To support your continued learning, we offer a variety of initiatives such as leadership bookclubs, coaching/mentorship, conference sponsorship, and support for public speaking opportunities.
- Competitive salary
- You choose your kit
- Pension & Health insurance
- Flexible working
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free breakfast, snacks & drinks
- Monthly lunch
- Regular social events
- Yoga & Massages
- Pusher clubs
- Pusher library
You should apply if:
- You would like to help build a world-class product organization
- You have an empathetic style and build strong, effective relationships
- You want a role where you can really make a difference and bring your ideas to the table