Mobile Doorman has revolutionized the way the residents and the staff at the apartments where they live communicate. The idea of Mobile Doorman was born from a deep understanding that residents getting notes slid under their doors is not they way they want to communicate with the properties where they live. We are looking for an experienced product manager, reporting to the VP of product, who will be passionate about continuing the mission of keeping residents at the heart of the products we create.
- Proven history of building products that customer love.
- Worked on web and mobile applications.
- Strong background working with design and technical teams.
- Made things happen through managing the day-to-day of the development process and agile ceremonies.
- Written agile stories with well-defined acceptance criteria.
- Used metrics and A/B tests to iterate and grow products.
- Owned, planned, and executed roadmaps with precision and ruthless prioritization.
- Communicated excellently cross-functionally and directly with customers.
What you’ll do
- Work alongside VP of Product, design, and our technical team to analyze, identify, prioritize, plan and execute product initiatives that drive user engagement, business goals, and revenue goals.
- Your team will be made up of a few engineers and design. Together you’ll own a strategic area of the product and work to iteratively deliver improvements and new features over 1 week dev cycles.
- Own the agile development process for the team and iterate on it to help define better ways of working with teams.
- Be the voice of the customer and voice of the business within the team. You’ll work with business development to deeply understand the market, emerging trends, and where the business opportunities lie, ensuring the team is delivering customer and business value.
- Responsible for the successful launch of everything the team ships, which means being accountable for the quality of the solution and the impact that it has on both customers and the business.
- Work alongside sales and marketing to effectively launch and market what you build.
- Communicate roadmaps and feature releases to executive, sales, marketing, and other stakeholders at Mobile Doorman.
- You are passionate about building great products.
- You are solutions oriented, seek to understand real problems to develop lead by example
- You know your idea is not always the right idea, and advocate for what is best vs. what is yours.
- You love to collaborate and lead multi-disciplinary teams (product, development, etc.) to create designs that will delight users
- You are an excellent communicator, constant learner, and lead by example.