What we do
Our SaaS recruiting platform offers career sites and recruiting tools for some of the biggest companies in the world like Johnson and Johnson, FedEx, PepsiCo, and Marriott.
Jibe’s mission is to help our customers attract, engage, and hire high-quality talent faster.
Who we are looking for
We built a team centered around outcome-focused individuals passionate about software and user experiences. Our culture feeds off of that drive and passion. You should share those characteristics and be relentless in your push to positively influence our culture, operations, and bottom-line with your unique perspective.
What you will do
Product managers at Jibe decide what products and features we build and when to ship them. We exist in a continuous state of building, measuring, and learning.
As a product manager for Jibe’s Analytics product, you have the opportunity and autonomy to drive an essential component of our platform. Your work will help our customers understand the intent and behavior of their job seekers and measure the effectiveness of their processes and infrastructure.
You are a hands-on leader who creates and navigates the product roadmap. You have a technical background and are a communicator who can liaise with engineering, marketing, sales, and external customer teams.
What are your responsibilities
- Own Jibe Analytics, creating and maintaining the product roadmap
- Manage our 3rd party data visualization layer, Looker
- Drive the product through complete product lifecycle from roadmap creation, requirements gathering, development, QA, and feature enhancements
- Write product requirement documents and ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements to the business and development teams
- Devise experiments for determining what products and features we build
- Design tests for measuring the success of your product releases
- Use customer feedback, metrics, and competitive analysis to determine new features and ongoing enhancements
- Interact with current and potential Fortune 1000 customers to demo products and gather user feedback
What are your qualifications
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Computer Science
- Highly proficient in SQL
- Proven track record of defining, building, and releasing SaaS offerings that drive customer ROI
- Experience using data to develop product specs and to prioritize product and project requirements
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks, preferably SAFe
- Ping pong skills, owning a fun dog, possession of good recipes for shared team slow cooker lunches, and/or a generally awesome personality are a +