About the role:
- Product Managers at Grab focus on identifying our consumer and business problems and are at the intersection of business, design, and engineering.
- You have to be technical enough to understand how our underlying products are built and have a keen eye for design.
- You are a master communicator and brings teams together to collaborate towards a singular goal of making a product successful.
- You will work in a fast paced environment where ideas are prototyped, experimented and implemented in short cycles – you will see your inventions come to life.
- This role will require a healthy dose of creativity to define a vision for the product and be responsible for the strategy, roadmap and feature definition.
- 5 years of product management or product design experience
- Demonstrated success in developing compelling internet products and technologies in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience crafting easy to use, delightful user experiences
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals with proven problem solving skills
- Bonus Points: avid Grab user
- Experience in maps, LBS, GIS, GPS or navigation applications and a strong understanding of the industry.
- Experience working in a high-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
- Technical skills in software engineering.
Role is based in Grab’s HQ in Singapore.