As our Junior Product Owner you are responsible for the planning, coordination and implementation of the agile (further) development process of our application (www.thehomelike.com).
As project manager, you ensure that all colleagues involved know what to do and when during the process and coordinate between the interfaces.
You are responsible for writing user stories and for maintaining and prioritizing the backlog according to the business value.
What we offer:
– An innovative product in a high growth market, with potential to disrupt the status quo.
– A highly motivated, international team that we strengthen through various events and benefits
– The opportunity to develop yourself: you will be given a lot of responsibility, including being responsible for others
– Support in achieving your career goals
– A flat business hierarchy and becoming part of the big picture
– Opportunities to travel and represent Homelike to major accounts, large events and conventions
– Strive for the great success with us and experience the passion of a successful startup
The perfect candidate brings along:
– At least 1-2 years of experience in project and product management of a web application
– Fluent in English (German also helpful but not needed)
– Agile processes are part of your everyday life
– Your communication skills and your assertiveness help you to lead the projects independently and in a structured way to the goal.
– Even in turbulent times you keep a clear head