Do you thrive on autonomy and pushing the boundaries of what you can accomplish? Do you like to experiment with new ways to solve complex problems? At Elastic Path we encourage a culture of invention, empower our people to Be Remarkable and operate in a real-time learning environment.
Who is Elastic Path?
Elastic Path develops the world’s most sophisticated API-based enterprise commerce platform. The company’s flagship product, Elastic Path Commerce, has helped the world’s biggest brands generate $45 billion in over 170 countries. Customers from industries as diverse as travel, telecoms, publishing, software and retail enjoy the benefits of a flexible, open architecture that drives brand-defining customer experiences.
A grown-up start-up
Founded in 2000, Elastic Path is proud to have some very prominent enterprise customers and partners. We have a very lean and flat organization that enables people to do their jobs with full autonomy and the support of a small and approachable executive team.
With breath taking views from our headquarters in beautiful downtown Vancouver, our open office concept encourages conversation & collaboration. Offering a flexible work environment that fits with your lifestyle, no one is more than just a Slack away.
What can you expect as a Senior Product Manager?
We have a very unique position available for a passionate and creative Senior Product Manager at Elastic Path. You will help to define our next-generation product. You will inspire the organization with your vision. You will work with a seasoned team to deliver results. And through your agility and innovation you will assert Elastic Path’s place in an industry dominated by Goliaths.
You will report to the Director of Product Management and will be engaged with all functional areas of the business to execute on Elastic Path’s product strategy for your areas of stewardship. You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time with customers to understand their problems, and bring to life innovative solutions for the broad market.
Elastic Path’s flexible enterprise software is a robust ecommerce platform offering leading-edge omnichannel features, powerful merchandising, product discovery (faceted search, advanced filtering, and configurators), dynamic pricing, promotions, customer care, and more – integrating directly into marketing clouds and experience management platforms by BloomReach, Adobe, Coremedia, Acquia, and others.
What will you do?
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Lead: Define product vision and roadmaps across technology components. Clearly set the product prioritization with a balance of near-term deliverables and longer-term backlog of feature requests.
- Execute: As the Product Owner, keep the team focused and on schedule; work closely with engineering, sales and marketing teams to execute on roadmap with clear requirements, milestones, KPIs, and business value.
- Learn: Synthesize market changes and technology improvements into actionable improvements for the platform. Stay on top of the competition and know everything they’re doing and then figuring out which of those actions need a response and which are noise.
- Collaborate: Partner closely with internal and external stakeholders to provide a global viewpoint and extend applications across use cases
- Deliver world-class innovation in features, usability and product performance in consistent cadence of releases. Manage a cross-functional process for prioritizing, delivering and launching product releases.
- Be the internal and external authority and advocate for your given area of focus.
- Assure quality standards are being met and that legal documentation requirements are satisfied.
What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
- 5+ year’s product management experience bringing enterprise software products (locally deployed/SaaS/PaaS) to market, including experience with launching products internationally.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Experience driving cross-functional teams to deliver new products or services
- Proven track record of using data and metrics to define and justify market and product requirements, build business cases and measure product performance.
- Experience creating positioning/messaging strategy and ability to present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of UX best practices.
- Experience with of Agile / Kanban / Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with producing and delivering sales training and other go-to-market collateral.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time.
- Candidate can be located in Vancouver, BC or Toronto, ON.
Bonus points for…
- Omnichannel ecommerce experince
- CMS / DXP integration expertise
- Event based architectures
At Elastic Path, we go the extra mile to provide you & your family with exceptional benefits and have a menu of offerings that are highly competitive in either location
An Exciting Future
Committed to being the most innovative commerce technology company, Elastic Path helps the world’s biggest brands generate billions in revenue using its powerful enterprise ecommerce platform. Our vision is to build the most flexible, open, and modern enterprise commerce software as recognized by analysts including Gartner, Forrester and IDC.
What does that mean for you? There has never been a more exciting time to join Elastic Path.
Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Customer. Be the Team. The values we live by.